Ever been stalked?

Tym

Its loads of fun igot a StateTrooper working on a case for me, people need to get a life....:thud:

Told her i was going to start open carrying my firearms, i got, "that look"

🤣

• Haha 1

I do have sort of a stalker, a mean unbalanced person who was related to my girlfriend. 

A stalker, who indeed bothers you or makes you feel sad, ruins a big part of your ability to be relaxed since you lose control of when you interact with them.

• Like 4

Only by the loony girlfriend who I red carded in 72.

She'd turn up anywhere, at any time, and kick it off.......she even rugby tackled me when I was coming out of work once.

Threatened to kill any bird I was with, organised gangs of guys to give me a kicking, and on a couple of occasions ran up the road in the middle of the traffic trying to catch me on my bike.

This went on for about 3 months till she put a knife in me! It was Fatal Attraction 15 years before the film.

She ended up having two kids by different blokes, and walked out on each one leaving the child with the father.

I found out she died of cancer in 2006 aged 50.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So far we are at the picture taking stage, no idea who they are to be honest yet. Could be the 9 year olds father, the gay guy i refered to the IRS, i dunno....:classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

Yep more than once. It’s reasonably common for nurses to get stalkers because you have helped them in some capacity and they latch onto this person who in their eyes can make their world right. My top pick though and I’m not really laughing here cos poor sod n all that, alright maybe I am a laughing little bit was an 83 year old mathematics professor. Fortunately his stalking skills were low and physically following me wasn’t possible so he didn’t know where I lived but he kept turning up where I work until a very large colleague had to frighten him away 😂

Old Man Animation GIF by Shilstone Arts

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I do have sort of a stalker, a mean unbalanced person why was related to my girlfriend. 

A stalker, who indeed bothers you or makes you feel sad, ruins a big part of your ability to be relaxed since you lose control of when you interact with them.

Isn't Sophia your official stalker?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hoping thats internet watching not the creepier in person stuff.

No its in person stuff, online Facebook deals with my stalkers there quite well, they got rid of Buck for me. 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

No its in person stuff, online Facebook deals with my stalkers there quite well, they got rid of Buck for me. 🤣

Wanted to do a sad face and a laughing face on that post but you can only have one! That’s not nice at all. Hope it’s not freaking you out too much. 

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wanted to do a sad face and a laughing face on that post but you can only have one! That’s not nice at all. Hope it’s not freaking you out too much. 

It won't freak @Tym out one bit......they might get freaked out however when he puts a loaded gun in their mouth! :classic_laugh:

Who was the last one you had planned for that Tym.....was it Mad Dean?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Happens quite regulary to be honest. :classic_unsure: No freaking out, i told the State Trooper id just start open carrying my firearms as a show of force. 

She said sounds like a good idea she wishes more poeple would do so her job would be easier after we take a few of the pervs out...lol

🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It won't freak @Tym out one bit......they might get freaked out however when he puts a loaded gun in their mouth! :classic_laugh:

Who was the last one you had planned for that Tym.....was it Mad Dean?

No, i never waste ammo when a knuckle samwhich does the job. Unless they are hiding in the tree line and some recon by fire is necessary from Ma Deuce. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Motobiker said:

ooh.. if he's handy. I have a little list. its so little it has only one name on it. fairly short.

Name the country and im sure i can refer someone...😃

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Only by the loony girlfriend who I red carded in 72.

She'd turn up anywhere, at any time, and kick it off.......she even rugby tackled me when I was coming out of work once.

Threatened to kill any bird I was with, organised gangs of guys to give me a kicking, and on a couple of occasions ran up the road in the middle of the traffic trying to catch me on my bike.

This went on for about 3 months till she put a knife in me! It was Fatal Attraction 15 years before the film.

She ended up having two kids by different blokes, and walked out on each one leaving the child with the father.

I found out she died of cancer in 2006 aged 50.

Its really sad she died i wanted to shake her hand :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Its really sad she died i wanted to shake her hand :classic_laugh:

I think I've mentioned this before.....but she's the one I didn't know that she was black.

She turned up with her boyfriend in 1990 to fit loft insulation......the wife let her in (seeing her for the first time) and came out to me and said....."You never mentioned she was black?"

I said "WTF you talking about? She's not black"

The wife said....."Go upstairs and have a look then".

So I went upstairs, took a look, came back down and said "Fucking hell.....she is black. Well she wasn't black when I knew her".

The wife said....."How can you go out with a girl for 6 months and not know she's black?"

I said......"Well in my defence, she wore a lot of make up, and I'd usually drunk a lot of beer".

Wife said....."You had sex with her.....you must have noticed how dark she was?"

I said...."No......it was pitch black behind the chip shop and the Guildhall Car Park".

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I said......"Well in my defence, she wore a lot of make up, and I'd usually drunk a lot of beer".

Wife said....."You had sex with her.....you must have noticed how dark she was?"

I said...."No......it was pitch black behind the chip shop and the Guildhall Car Park".

you are such a fucking class act!  🙄:rofl:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think I've mentioned this before.....but she's the one I didn't know that she was black.

She turned up with her boyfriend in 1990 to fit loft insulation......the wife let her in (seeing her for the first time) and came out to me and said....."You never mentioned she was black?"

I said "WTF you talking about? She's not black"

The wife said....."Go upstairs and have a look then".

So I went upstairs, took a look, came back down and said "Fucking hell.....she is black. Well she wasn't black when I knew her".

The wife said....."How can you go out with a girl for 6 months and not know she's black?"

im not surprised....  it had a 9" cock and you didn't realize it was a fella :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

Have you heard the wheelbarrow story yet? 🤣

Long story from 1971......I had a Vespa and a slag on the back.....mate of mine had a garage with a wheelbarrow! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MooN said:

you are such a fucking class act!  🙄:rofl:

The wife was a bit pissed off.....because the first time she met my old girl, she remarked how much that the wife looked like this particular girlfriend.

And my old girl being as tactless as she was blurted it out a few times over the years.

So the wife had lived with this "she looks like girlfriend X" for 7 or 8 years. Then she finds out that girlfriend X is black!

I remember her saying to me "How the hell can your mother say that I look like her if I'm white and she's black?"

• Haha 4