Summers over.

Tym

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've had some hot spells though haven't you?

its not cold , just raining... had a few sunny days ,worst summer for ages.

you know any one got a nice villa to rent near the sea for next year ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its not cold , just raining... had a few sunny days ,worst summer for ages.

you know any one got a nice villa to rent near the sea for next year ?

Idealista has loads. Cheaper to rent a place for 6 months than take my lot on a one week holiday. Then when you factor in you can book the cheap midweek flights rather than the Saturday to Saturday dates holiday lets insist on your quids in. Plus no queuing. 
Worth a look.

https://www.idealista.com

• Like 1

Rooms at the B&B next door go for $350 a night on up... We have nice summers all the time...even our sucky summers are nice to be honest, and then spring and fall are bonitaville. Winter sucks butt fireplaces rock, so there is that. so 3 out of 4 seasons are nice here, thats not to bad.:wave:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Rooms at the B&B next door go for $350 a night on up... We have nice summers all the time...even our sucky summers are nice to be honest, and then spring and fall are bonitaville. Winter sucks butt fireplaces rock, so there is that. so 3 out of 4 seasons are nice here, thats not to bad.:wave:

Winter time, a sweetie and a fireplace, it’s rocking! Now nature gets in the way of the nookie? Not fair!

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Now nature gets in the way of the nookie? Not fair!

Nature heck try the mood killer of a pissed off armed to the teeth father and his pack of guard dogs.:classic_unsure:

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

Nature heck try the mood killer of a pissed off armed to the teeth father and his pack of guard dogs.:classic_unsure:

See? Nature is plain overly aggressive in that scenario! What are you supposed to to do?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I thought you had a garage?

No, I have been using a friend's garage for years, he recently decided he wanted to convert it for other uses so I have got this Asgard steel motorcycle garage.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, I have been using a friend's garage for years, he recently decided he wanted to convert it for other uses so I have got this Asgard steel motorcycle garage.

IMHO a garage should be the first thing to secure in life, every man needs a cave. Every women too it keeps their men out of their hair all the freaking time.  :littleguy:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tym said:

IMHO a garage should be the first thing to secure in life, every man needs a cave. Every women too it keeps their men out of their hair all the freaking time.  :littleguy:

I have the garage Mr Slowly has the study. He has the better deal winter time IMO. Well he did until I sectioned off a bit of the garage and installed under floor heating 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I have one of those @Buckster good pieces of kit they are .👍

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Will it have power going to it?

No, but it is close enough to run an extension cable to it, I am fitting a solar panel to maintain the bike battery and charge a battery for lighting.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

To of us  two hours, will level it and bolt it down tomorrow or Thursday night.20210803_201531.thumb.jpg.dd8603693b297f38fd45344680379dd5.jpg

20210803_201626.thumb.jpg.e1d5aa74bf547779ec58a27172d2f70e.jpg

So if you moved you'd uproot it and start again?

It looks easier to assemble than this Yardmaster shed I have.........it was a 6 hour nightmare to put it together.😕

Just now, Clive said:

It looks easier to assemble than this Yardmaster shed I have.........it was a 6 hour nightmare to put it together.😕

There is about 340 screws all in by the time I fit the trim panels etc. but the quality is excellent and everything lines up.

• Like 4