A Visit to Parts Unknown!

XTreme

Because I have no idea where I was exactly when I took these.....I'd gone across numerous farm roads so I could have been in Granada, Murcia, or Almeria.

There's still no onboard footage because the replacement support bracket hasn't arrived yet.

Anyway, to make up for that......this vid is very different from others that I've done! A combination of two concepts you could say. So turn up the volume and watch the vid because a member on here gets an honourable mention!

The subject matter is an old, abandoned country house that I stumbled across while wobbling round not knowing where I was........at one time it must have been a very big property! Now it's a big disaster area!

This is Dark Motorcycling!

gs267-min.jpg

gs268a-min.jpg

gs268b-min.jpg

gs268c-min.jpg

gs268d-min.jpg

gs268e-min.jpg

gs268f-min.jpg

gs268g-min.jpg

gs268h-min.jpg

gs268i-min.jpg

gs268j-min.jpg

gs268k-min.jpg

gs268l-min.jpg

gs268m-min.jpg

gs268n-min.jpg

gs268o-min.jpg

gs269-min.jpg

• Like 3

Good photos📸

Drew from Salvage Hunters would have some of that furniture on his web site in minutes, for a stupid sale price!.😂

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Clive said:

Good photos📸

Drew from Salvage Hunters would have some of that furniture on his web site in minutes, for a stupid sale price!.😂

There were some old newspapers strewn around.......couldn't see any dates on them though.

But going by the typeset used on them I'd say at least 30 to 40 years old.

• Like 1

I can't believe how people just abandon these places but also just leave all their 'stuff'  .  I'm still waiting for the day when some loony jumps out and bums you :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I'm still waiting for the day when some loony jumps out and bums you :classic_laugh:

That would be a video nasty!🤢

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That is a right crumbly old pile isn’t it. Did you take any pics on your phone? Most people have the location settings switched on and you can view your photo locations on a map.

I take all of them on the phone.......but I don't use the location tagging option.

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I can't believe how people just abandon these places but also just leave all their 'stuff'  .  I'm still waiting for the day when some loony jumps out and bums you :classic_laugh:

Bucksters moving to Spain ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

Regardless of opportunity, and Pete does provide opportunity, why would one want to “bum” him? More so in an abandoned building?

Love And Hip Hop Jesus GIF by VH1

This place has now become obsessed with sodomising for some reason Pedro!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 2