On my travels......

XTreme

.......I ran into this little outfit at a petrol station.

I'd seen it on display many years ago when they used to do the Classic Motorcycle display in the town......but never actually seen it out and about.

The owner told me it's a 1973 Vespa 150 and he's owned it for 40 years!

Doesn't even appear to have a speedo on it now! Maybe he puts a bicycle one on just to get his ITV/MOT.......cos I saw the ITV sticker on it. :classic_unsure:

This is how it's done @Mawsley........the guy doesn't appear to bin it either! :classic_laugh:

20210801_114158-min.jpg

20210801_114204-min.jpg

20210801_114218-min.jpg

20210801_114237-min.jpg

• Like 4

In the UK they should be be fitted on the left......thought it would be the other way round for Spain and other countries that drive/ride on the right.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

In the UK they should be be fitted on the left......thought it would be the other way round for Spain and other countries that drive/ride on the right.

That only applies to those built after 1981 in this country.. I would assume if other countries have similar rules then they would also have similar 'get out' clauses. perhaps this bike, very originally came from the UK. a fact lost in the mists of time. or when it was built, things like this didn't matter.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Tym said:

[x] Six should have got the mod gig? 🤓

We put it to the vote Tym.......everybody apart from you said he was an annoying Cunt!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Clive said:

you would have thought so