One bike

boboneleg

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......give it to him Six......maybe he'll fuck off back to the Epicentre of Misery then! :classic_laugh:

I got 6 heavily retarded kids … can’t be giving stuff away, the money the little cunts cost me .

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

As long as it’s not Chinese you should be allowed to stay on the forum mate , we’ll if I was a mod you would .

Chinese!.......I can't afford a BMW like @XTreme,s😂

It may be Taiwanese though.👍

• Haha 3

Money is always the issue for me where bikes are concerned. The most I’ve had in the garage at any one time was four; a Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki GSX1400, Honda XR650L and a Scorpa 250 trials bike.

The big GSX1400 went because the Versys did everything it could do and plenty more, the trials bike went next because I was going to seriously hurt myself and then the XR650L because we were moving to Spain and it was about as far from standard as you could imagine and I did t have the original bits to get it onto Spanish plates.

I imported the Versys onto Spanish plates………and then fucking sold it on a whim. 😱

Now I’ve retired and money is definitely tight I’ve had to settle for the Himalayan and a 22 year old CBR600. The point is I’m no less happy with two ‘inferior’ bikes.

…………but if I had to have just one bike……😱

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Money is always the issue for me where bikes are concerned. The most I’ve had in the garage at any one time was four; a Kawasaki Versys 1000, Suzuki GSX1400, Honda XR650L and a Scorpa 250 trials bike.

The big GSX1400 went because the Versys did everything it could do and plenty more, the trials bike went next because I was going to seriously hurt myself and then the XR650L because we were moving to Spain and it was about as far from standard as you could imagine and I did t have the original bits to get it onto Spanish plates.

I imported the Versys onto Spanish plates………and then fucking sold it on a whim. 😱

Now I’ve retired and money is definitely tight I’ve had to settle for the Himalayan and a 22 year old CBR600. The point is I’m no less happy with two ‘inferior’ bikes.

…………but if I had to have just one bike……😱

I was talking to a guy years ago on a GS and we got to talking about different bikes and when i said i had four he said i wish i could afford four bikes, I said if he sold his GS he could as it was a £16000 bike and my four bikes cost me less than £6000 my fifth bike turned up after an accident a few years ago and the compensation from that is the only reason i could buy a new bike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......give it to him Six......maybe he'll fuck off back to the Epicentre of Misery then! :classic_laugh:

I’m already there you stupid shit, this is it here.

• Haha 2