Embalse del Negratín

XTreme

Lovely pics 👍Sitting outside the dealers as miserable as f’in sin looking at spares n repairs bandits on flea bay Mark the mechanic has done the 9Ts mot and now he’s gonna ride the Bandit and have a listen. Fingers crossed I’m miserable for no good reason! Here’s a pic I thought six might like 👍 and yes it is a nice ramp 😂

BBB9D422-0D16-47EC-B812-D6D8C1EFF1F6.thumb.jpeg.b079934d78d366e4287d3a15d53eb853.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lovely pics 👍Sitting outside the dealers as miserable as f’in sin looking at spares n repairs bandits on flea bay Mark the mechanic has done the 9Ts mot and now he’s gonna ride the Bandit and have a listen. Fingers crossed I’m miserable for no good reason! Here’s a pic I thought six might like 👍 and yes it is a nice ramp 😂

BBB9D422-0D16-47EC-B812-D6D8C1EFF1F6.thumb.jpeg.b079934d78d366e4287d3a15d53eb853.jpeg

Better van than @Six30's Pikeymobile that's for sure!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Gay

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The amount you bang on about about being gay theres little doubt you are Mr Greeneye 😆

nope , dont what what that means or who mr green eye is ....

• Like 1

Brilliant news the Bandit is fine 👍 The knocking noise is occurring at certain revs only and Mark says its just something vibrating very loudly. He’s coming down another day to find it. Very happy. Apart from the Raybans but heyho rather some sunnies than my bike!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Brilliant news the Bandit is fine 👍 The knocking noise is occurring at certain revs only and Mark says its just something vibrating very loudly. He’s coming down another day to find it. Very happy. Apart from the Raybans but heyho rather some sunnies than my bike!

Result!

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Agreed thats a BOTM pic. I reckon you need to lose the top box to get a solid BOTM victory.

Absolutely, just take it off for the photo 👍

• Like 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Agreed thats a BOTM pic. I reckon you need to lose the top box to get a solid BOTM victory.

It's needed this time of the year Caroline......when you stop the first job is helmet and jacket off.

And without a box you're carrying them round.

41 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Pete, this photo might get you a vote next month  :classic_cool:

2011-min.jpg.3d438f9d974eb6369e3e3c4a28153d5e.jpg.2eddf2c886ee40146b45c2fe6f76ad14.jpg

what do you possibly need that top box for on your short jaunts ?

• Haha 1