Men only thread, no women allowed.

Tym

On 31/07/2021 at 18:24, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not sorted a will 😬

I mean I did, I insisted we did once we had kids. But then I met the bloke arranging our will and he was a mahoosive arsehole. I didn’t say a lot because Mr Slowly and I had decided what we wanted to do and written it down and they were Mr Slowlys family solicitors so he was doing the talking. Now I understand that people get distracted by looks and I look small and girly and was accidentally incidentally appearing weak n sweet but this bloke was soooooo rude. He looked me up and down and outright said I didn’t look capable of running a business, wouldn’t it be better to hand it back to his parents. I cut him a bit of slack based on some men being complete morons at judging character but then he decided the child care arrangements I wanted if my kids were under 18 were “unnecessarily complicated” (it was only two options!) and started rewriting and telling me what I would do with my kids, in fact I think you’d be better with a solicitor overseeing your affairs….

Well in front of this tesco school shirt wearing pencil pushing weedy puff of nothing Mrs Politeslowlycatchy disappeared and Mrs Gofuckyourselffast appeared and we left. He still typed it up, our version not his but funnily enough Ive never been back to sign it, never will. 

170CF052-7680-43E4-935E-68C82A3F2BB9.gif

24 minutes ago, Six30 said:

170CF052-7680-43E4-935E-68C82A3F2BB9.gif

Well now you’ve been trolling a long time so far be it from me to give you pointers on how to up your game to a less than dull level but maybe try and avoid so much repetition, fresh material maybe, rather than the limp stuff past its sell by date. Otherwise it just gets a bit…

Sleep Yawn GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well now you’ve been trolling a long time so far be it from me to give you pointers on how to up your game to a less than dull level but maybe try and avoid so much repetition, fresh material maybe, rather than the limp stuff past its sell by date. Otherwise it just gets a bit…

Sleep Yawn GIF

You're asking him to use some initiative there Caroline. A bridge too far I'd say!

In terms of the Trolls we've seen over the years like Julian (the absolute master), Eddie, zzzak etc........Six is non-league I'm afraid.

He can be somewhat effective on those types of forums that are full of sensitive, easily offended casuals, but this is a very different environment! This is where the Big Boys play!

What you say @Tym?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You're asking him to use some initiative there Caroline. A bridge too far I'd say!

In terms of the Trolls we've seen over the years like Julian (the absolute master), Eddie, zzzak etc........Six is non-league I'm afraid.

He can be somewhat effective on those types of forums that are full of sensitive, easily offended casuals, but this is a very different environment! This is where the Big Boys play!

What you say @Tym?

Ah now I have to cut six some slack here as ineffective as the trolling might be without the armed troll backup he was my first troll, a troll for internet toddlers so to speak so he has a place… fuck knows where but surely somewhere. 

• Haha 2

Great men only topic, my yearly physical is at 1400, no worries im in good hands, Gabby's fingers are works of art™, shes a medical miracle i teal ya, and that's not just a colour. 🤓

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

A lifetime of being ginger has made you a pretty angry and bitter man.

I didn't get a lifetime.....it started turning grey at 40, and then white at 55.

I was short changed!

Appointment cancelled due to insurance wont cover till septer 29th, i waved at the nurses and went home. Mums just a bit upset it took quite the talking to to get me to make this appointment, even Pete bugged me,  then they pulll this 😆

• Like 2