Men only thread, no women allowed.

Tym

20 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Not for 18 months now because of Covid but if I want to see them I have to go there.

Still never seen mine!

And that's just the ones I know about! 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking out of all the oldies Pedro........and I forgot about you!

Let me update the info!

Lifetime single: @Tym, @skyrider, @Pedro

Married twice:  @XTreme, @Clive, @boboneleg, @Buckster

Everybody else married once!

I've never married but might as well have.:classic_smile:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tym said:

Im not sure what anyone would see in me, hardly anything of me left nowdays. 

2035950864_hfr2.thumb.jpg.5c9a978b12d1d94891389624359d7368.jpg

You keep hauling that gut in like that you'll have buttocks where your spuds should be.

• Haha 3

I never really wanted to get married, did it because husbands various relatives kept on and on about Mr Slowly turning me into a “ruined woman” at first I thought it was a joke but no they really had just rolled of the ark they couldn’t bear the shame of us living together out of wedlock 🙄 So we got a quick licence and married a week later in a registry office.

Dont regret it at all though, made life much easier legally and things turned out pretty well. I know a couple that didn’t bother and the kids really hated having to explain why Mum and Dad had different surnames. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

You keep hauling that gut in like that you'll have buttocks where your spuds should be.

Not sucking in, i weight 124 lbs now. Funny too cause every dad on the beach tody refused to take their shirts off for some reason while their wives put on their darkest sunglasses.🤓

2098917528_ebwfuyerb2.thumb.jpg.eb09e5898d89695f267c168f64b3c9e4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Top this i got the beach yoga instructor to zip me up in my wetsuit, i asked if she was strong enough, she said yes, yummmy, thats almost scoring right there...now i forgot who i was in love with. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I never really wanted to get married, did it because husbands various relatives kept on and on about Mr Slowly turning me into a “ruined woman” at first I thought it was a joke but no they really had just rolled of the ark they couldn’t bear the shame of us living together out of wedlock 🙄 So we got a quick licence and married a week later in a registry office.

Dont regret it at all though, made life much easier legally and things turned out pretty well. I know a couple that didn’t bother and the kids really hated having to explain why Mum and Dad had different surnames. 

Never really thought about getting married when i was younger but the wife kept nagging me and one night when i was pissed i said book it and about a month later we were married, my wife's parents and mine were married so in a way it seemed the normal thing to do we had been living together for 7 years when we got married so it wasn't a rushed into thing and there was a financial benefit at the time as well as.

A couple we were friendly with always gave us the it's not worth getting married speech but that turned around and bit her in the ass because after her boyfriend died in a motorcycle accident and after living in his house and pumping money into it for over 15 years she got kicked out by his son without any legal claim to it because he didn't have a will and everything went to his next of kin. I didn't have the heart to say to her if you were married you wouldn't be looking for a new home now

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A couple we were friendly with always gave us the it's not worth getting married speech but that turned around and bit her in the ass because after her boyfriend died in a motorcycle accident and after living in his house and pumping money into it for over 15 years she got kicked out by his son without any legal claim to it because he didn't have a will and everything went to his next of kin. I didn't have the heart to say to her if you were married you wouldn't be looking for a new home now

I had to be dragged kicking and screaming to the ceremony on both occasions.....I didn't want to get married.

But as you said, it does give you some peace of mind should something untoward happen.

Though in that case the guy was at fault for not making a will.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had to be dragged kicking and screaming to the ceremony on both occasions.....I didn't want to get married.

But as you said, it does give you some peace of mind should something untoward happen.

Though in that case the guy was at fault for not making a will.

Yes but Its not something you normally think about when your young, I have a will but only because the wife sorted it for me i have no idea whats in it :classic_laugh: 

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes but Its not something you normally think about when your young, I have a will but only because the wife sorted it for me i have no idea whats in it :classic_laugh: 

You need to do it at any age once you've accumulated assets Fred.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You need to do it at any age once you've accumulated assets Fred.

I made one up on a post it note and taped it to my putor.  ..lol

• Haha 2

Not sorted a will 😬

I mean I did, I insisted we did once we had kids. But then I met the bloke arranging our will and he was a mahoosive arsehole. I didn’t say a lot because Mr Slowly and I had decided what we wanted to do and written it down and they were Mr Slowlys family solicitors so he was doing the talking. Now I understand that people get distracted by looks and I look small and girly and was accidentally incidentally appearing weak n sweet but this bloke was soooooo rude. He looked me up and down and outright said I didn’t look capable of running a business, wouldn’t it be better to hand it back to his parents. I cut him a bit of slack based on some men being complete morons at judging character but then he decided the child care arrangements I wanted if my kids were under 18 were “unnecessarily complicated” (it was only two options!) and started rewriting and telling me what I would do with my kids, in fact I think you’d be better with a solicitor overseeing your affairs….

Well in front of this tesco school shirt wearing pencil pushing weedy puff of nothing Mrs Politeslowlycatchy disappeared and Mrs Gofuckyourselffast appeared and we left. He still typed it up, our version not his but funnily enough Ive never been back to sign it, never will. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

4184E8FA-1875-4226-83C6-9008A278FF72.gif

• Haha 1

Forgot this one, our beach has rules, one is no snorkles...:classic_ohmy:.... so i walk up to the blonde lifeguard girlly things, ask them if my googles and fins were ok,

they said fine at the same time, kinda cute, butt no snorkles they said! i said i dint have a snorkle butt they could search me if they wanted...

You know it, got "that look"....lol

🤓

• Like 1

Being married is important, you wouldn’t wish on anyone you love to have to deal with your passing while having no obvious legal rights, or for every formal entity to instantly see them as unrelated to you.

On 31/07/2021 at 14:31, XTreme said:

You never married your other half?

No, it's on the cards though. We disgust it just before covid.:classic_biggrin: 32 years and counting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

No, it's on the cards though. We disgust it just before covid.:classic_biggrin: 32 years and counting.

Disgust or discussed?

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Congratulations, that’s just great!