DesmoDog hits Colorado

Earache

1 hour ago, DesmoDog said:

I was playing around with video software a little more and came up with somethign that shows the beginning of a ride yesterday. Basically from Earache's house to the interstate entrance ramp.  The first couple minutes are the run from his house to Central City. they have been edited... the last few minutes are a look at some of Central City, Colorado, for those of you who like that sort of thing. 

I got tired of trying to filter out wind noise and don't have suitable music on my laptop to put over it, so I suggest viewing it at little or no volume...

http://teamyikes.com/Guzzi/CentralCity.mp4

Great quality!

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@Earache how lucky are you living there , lovely place .

Desmo and I were talking about that; it takes a lot of effort and work to live up here, but I think it's totally worth it.

Lots of people move up here and last about a year before quitting and moving back to the cities

• Like 2

Just now, Earache said:

Desmo and I were talking about that; it takes a lot of effort and work to live up here, but I think it's totally worth it.

Lots of people move up here and last about a year before quitting and moving back to the cities

The short riding season would kill me!

• Haha 1

After not killing ourselves on bikes for a few days, we decided to see if we could do it in a Jeep instead. Headed up Jones Pass with Desmo at the wheel...

IMG_6337.JPG

IMG_6339.JPG

IMG_6340.JPG

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Blocked by snow in July? :classic_ohmy:

Wait until next month - then we'll have snow in August😁.  Then it'll start snowing at night in September and we'll be shoveling the stuff before ya know it.

• Like 3

On 29/07/2021 at 09:12, XTreme said:

Blocked by snow in July? :classic_ohmy:

That snow (Jones Pass) is over 12,450 feet up... depends on which website yyou believe.

Here's a picture Earache took at the top of the pass a few years ago with no snow. This was taken when I had a rental out there. Nothing parties like rental!

Rental.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1