Getting better

Swagman

12 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well dropped my blood level from 11.5 on Saturday down to 6.4 today so on the right track.👍

Nice one Keith......have you got to watch what you eat?

15 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well dropped my blood level from 11.5 on Saturday down to 6.4 today so on the right track.👍

Good news @Swagman 👍

My blood glucose was up to 78 in February and the last test i got it down to 43 eating the most bland diet ever because i just don't like healthy food, my next test is in 2 months don't know what that's going to be like after working away for a week and 10 days isolating as i cant seem to stick to any diet when i'm not in work as sad as it is work gives me a routine that i can stick to

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice one Keith......have you got to watch what you eat?

Yes portion size plus sugar and carbs intake.👍

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Good news @Swagman 👍

My blood glucose was up to 78 in February and the last test i got it down to 43 eating the most bland diet ever because i just don't like healthy food, my next test is in 2 months don't know what that's going to be like after working away for a week and 10 days isolating as i cant seem to stick to any diet when i'm not in work as sad as it is work gives me a routine that i can stick to

Yeah i know how you feel I’m not a healthy food or small portion person either, that’s just what I’ve been eating bland food yuck, but needs must I guess.👍

• Like 1

Just got a text from the doctor he’s put up my blood pressure tablet as I have high blood pressure, yeah I have nigh blood pressure because they decided to lower the normal 140 over 90 to 120 over 80.😢

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Sir Fallsalot

How much longer have you got to isolate Fred, will you be straight back too work once it's over ?

Last day tomorrow so i'm out on the bike all day the heat will probably kill me but needs must, Back to work Wednesday got a feeling i'm going to be asked to work weekends as the job i was doing has fallen behind hence the reason for going out tomorrow

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Last day tomorrow so i'm out on the bike all day the heat will probably kill me but needs must, Back to work Wednesday got a feeling i'm going to be asked to work weekends as the job i was doing has fallen behind hence the reason for going out tomorrow

Going to be a hot one .

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Clive said:

Hot here now😓......can't be arsed to do anything.

Ans it's too early for lager.🍻

Its gone midday somewhere in the world....crack on lad

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Tym said:

Suddenly lost 2.5 pounds, oh well, back to the beach, negative ions, i need negative ions. :littleguy:

How about a nice big steak followed by a chocolate brownie. You'll be heavier for a day or two while your body deals with that lot.:classic_smile:

Look after yourself tym.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Lost water due to sweating?

No im climate controlled, its actully cold in here when its hot out there. :littleguy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Thunderstorm and lashing it down...........it has cooled down quite a lot.👍

Still bloody baking here, send that thunderstorm south-west if you please

• Like 1