Weather for Sunday looking good

Buckster

It will be my day off, I have batteries in the magic picture box thingy, so you may all be in for a treat. Castles, a Harley Davidson, Scotland and me, that is pure sex right there. There may be a Moto Guzzi present as well. Certainly no oriental shite.

The women will be flooding to the site for this as well as wetting their knickers in anticipation. @Mawsley will wet his pants as well but that is a prostate problem and he does it every day, sometimes more than once.

The things I do for you bunch of misfits and inbreeds.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It will be my day off, I have batteries in the magic picture box thingy, so you may all be in for a treat. Castles, a Harley Davidson, Scotland and me, that is pure sex right there. There may be a Moto Guzzi present as well. Certainly no oriental shite.

The women will be flooding to the site for this as well as wetting their knickers in anticipation. @Mawsley will wet his pants as well but that is a prostate problem and he does it every day, sometimes more than once.

So this an impending ride report thread? :classic_unsure:

Just now, XTreme said:

So this an impending ride report thread? :classic_unsure:

Damn right, you have sell those epic events, there will be nothing about the royal family in the news next week, it will be all about this, hold on I’m getting a call from BBC News.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mawsley said:

I'll live.

"All Scottish women are 'ugly as hell'," according to the Portuguese...and they know their shit with this kind of thing. What say you, Pedro?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scottish-women-ugly-hell-womans-12550294

I really have no experience or opinion about Scottish women, here there’s an idea Irish women are pretty green eyed redheads, though.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Wild animals on the road! 

Death and Dismemberment territory!

Piss poor headlights on the Beemer eh?

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Piss poor headlights on the Beemer eh?

The fucking things (deer and boar) jump off banks straight into you.....you got no chance.

My Dutch mate spent 2 weeks in Granada Hospital after he hit a boar with his Varadero......in fact he was lying in the road unconscious for 4 or 5 hours till an early morning farmer found him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Buckster said:

tenor (15).gif

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The fucking things (deer and boar) jump off banks straight into you.....you got no chance.

My Dutch mate spent 2 weeks in Granada Hospital after he hit a boar with his Varadero......in fact he was lying in the road unconscious for 4 or 5 hours till an early morning farmer found him.

Plenty of deer around here, used to see them regularly on my way to work.

But never seen one splattered on the road or verge.

Maybe because we have more traffic around here.

Squirrels & Hedgehogs!......a flat one every hundred yards.😕

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You need better trail braking skills, there will be a lot of that in evidence on Sunday.

You're not going to do a @Six30 and big this up and deliver nothing are you?

Just now, XTreme said:

You're not going to do a @Six30 and big this up and deliver nothing are you?

It will be like a scene from a crap movie, "you are going to need a bigger van".

• Haha 2

On 15/07/2021 at 10:27, Buckster said:

Gay

tenor (17).gif

• Haha 1