Weekends here!

Tym

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fucking weekend and stuck in again!Ā It's either rain or heatwaves!

Course the temps are down to late 20's in the week when I'm working!

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

4C here this morning - had to put on my old manĀ  slippers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tym said:

Ā 

Ride Japanese bikes or walk home is the gold standard of advise ya know.

Ā 

šŸ¤“

oh I know......our two Hondas at home just laugh at the Himalayans......

Laughter Wtf GIF by ADWEEK

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fucking weekend and stuck in again!Ā It's either rain or heatwaves!

Course the temps are down to late 20's in the week when I'm working!

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I got some karma thrown at me today after trying to wind you up about us having better weather here i decided to go out on the bike for a few solitary hours this afternoon and at my furthest point from home the heavens opened and i got drenched because i was dressed for the "good weather "Ā :classic_laugh:Ā and while out i stopped to talk (keeping a good distance) to someone i came up behind tip toeing along the trail on a triumph tiger 800 and his name turned out to be Fred Jones which we both had a chuckle aboutĀ :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I got some karma thrown at me today after trying to wind you up about us having better weather here i decided to go out on the bike for a few solitary hours this afternoon and at my furthest point from home the heavens opened and i got drenched because i was dressed for the "good weather "Ā :classic_laugh:Ā and while out i stopped to talk (keeping a good distance) to someone i came up behind tip toeing along the trail on a triumph tiger 800 and his name turned out to be Fred Jones which we both had a chuckle aboutĀ :classic_biggrin:

At least you were able to get out though Fred.....I've been stuck inside all day!

10PM now and it's still 33C.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Dropped to 13.6c here but doesn't feel cold at all

Thats because 13ā°c isn't cold its a comfortable temperature. When its well in to single digits then its abit fresh šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Thats because 13ā°c isn't cold its a comfortable temperature. When its well in to single digits then its abit fresh šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I've been out in 15c temperatures that have felt bitterly cold and 5c that has felt mild it all depends on that wind. looking forward to the single digit stuff i like those temperatures when trail ridingĀ 

• Like 3