Seat Concepts Options for Tenere 700

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Very nice but I went for the cheap option.  I won a 'cool cover'  on eBay for 99p  :classic_cool:

giphy.gif.685474c9f21819426dbf9240c7cb25fe.gif

Talking to my boss the other day and he said he paid £65 for one of those he tried to convince me the one i bought from china for £4.99 wasn't the same quality but comparing the two i just couldn't see the difference and i was happy with the extra £60 in my pocket :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Published in: News

Seat Concepts Options for Tenere 700

While Yamaha’s T700 is a killer ride, the seat could use a little work if you’ll be spending all day in the saddle. Seat Concepts is excited to announce the release of an array of seating options for the Yamaha T700.

SeatConcepts T7 FBTW

Options are aplenty with tall, standard and low height one piece or two piece seats. Comfort, Sport Touring, Rally, & Hard Adventure 2.0 foam and cover options allow you to pick the seat that works best for your riding.

SeatConcepts T7 glamour

No matter if you need a little extra reach to the ground or more leg room in the cockpit; Seat Concepts has what you're looking for. These seats will bring that level of comfort and quality you've always known from us. They dare you to give them a try!

SeatConcepts.com

Source