Third Weekend in June!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Educate me then Bucky, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be...........

On the contrary, you appear to be seeing all sorts of shit no one else can see. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Buckster said:

On the contrary, you appear to be seeing all sorts of shit no one else can see. 

I'm not on the cider now so better focus :classic_tongue:  Dyna Low Rider.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm not on the cider now so better focus :classic_tongue:  Dyna Low Rider.

Id say you do have a good eye! It was my dear ol pops bike and I bought it off him (at friends n family rates) for Mr Slowlys surprise Christmas Prezzie 2019 four weeks after he’d passed his test. Quite possibly the best prezzie Ive ever given anyone, the joy was off the scale.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id say you do have a good eye! It was my dear ol pops bike and I bought it off him (at friends n family rates) for Mr Slowlys surprise Christmas Prezzie 2019 four weeks after he’d passed his test. Quite possible the best prezzie Ive ever given anyone, the joy was off the scale.

Given a bike as a present by your wife? :classic_ohmy:

38 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Id say you do have a good eye! It was my dear ol pops bike and I bought it off him (at friends n family rates) for Mr Slowlys surprise Christmas Prezzie 2019 four weeks after he’d passed his test. Quite possible the best prezzie Ive ever given anyone, the joy was off the scale.

If your relationship with the other half is ever on the rocks give me a shout i'd put up with any shit for a free bike :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You lazy bastard :classic_laugh:

I was waiting for that! :littleguy:

Reality is I was out less than an hour and didn't go anywhere!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If your relationship with the other half is ever on the rocks give me a shout i'd put up with any shit for a free bike 

Did you want me to let Bruce know in case he wants a piece of the action?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If your relationship with the other half is ever on the rocks give me a shout i'd put up with any shit for a free bike :classic_laugh:

I like the sentiment but the implication Id be the any shit youd have to put up with isnt quite the dream ticket Id be looking for you smooth talker 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I like the sentiment but the implication Id be the any shit youd have to put up with isnt quite the dream ticket Id be looking for you smooth talker 😆

Now you put it like that i feel bad😪  what i meant was i would take any shit, I've seen a photo of you your a dish so i cant see your fella giving you up any time soon so no free bike for me, trying to redeem myself here :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2