Third Weekend in June!

XTreme

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Done nothing today.....sky went black and still looks grim!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

You should have been in Wales today, two days from mid summers day and I had to put my heated grips on :classic_wacko:

• Haha 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

You should have been in Wales today, two days from mid summers day and I had to put my heated grips on :classic_wacko:

Shit! The weather is bizarre everywhere!

Has the earth's axis moved or something?

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit! The weather is bizarre everywhere!

Has the earth's axis moved or something?

Last week it was sweltering, today I wish I'd worn an extra two layers :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tym said:

Beaches were packed, hot hot hot today.

Don't beleive you, where are the photos of the scantilly clothed women (and men for Bucky) ?

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Don't beleive you, where are the photos of the scantilly clothed women (and men for Bucky) ?

Raining here now.

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Was to tired, only did a couple of miles, at least i got out and rode some.

• Like 2

Fathers day StateSide, special thanks all the fathers who had pretty girls, butt, its probably their mothers looks anyways...lol

• Like 2

Now it's gone absolutely black here.......and temps are only 16c.

This time of year it's normally late 20's by midday and mid 30's by late afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Fathers day StateSide, special thanks all the fathers who had pretty girls, butt, its probably their mothers looks anyways...lol

Same here Tym, I got these ............

2CBB942D-B5BD-462E-BFD3-5DC0F45726CA.thumb.jpg.53870ee7624f700b76880a56179f75b6.jpg

• Thanks 1

Waterproof bag arrived for across the back of the panniers, dont think I needed the 200 litre option and the dimensions on the website arent quite right…. 😬😂 On the upside my first thought was Buckster would like this bag, it’s cadaver sized and waterproof so no leaky DNA in your boot 😆

32B86122-3A52-47B6-B874-D913CF4498B0.thumb.jpeg.216890179fcd569da9176b53732b89ff.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Waterproof bag arrived for across the back of the panniers, dont think I needed the 200 litre option and the dimensions on the website arent quite right…. 😬😂 On the upside my first thought was Buckster would like this bag, it’s cadaver sized and waterproof so no leaky DNA in your boot 😆

32B86122-3A52-47B6-B874-D913CF4498B0.thumb.jpeg.216890179fcd569da9176b53732b89ff.jpeg

It shouldn’t seep while transporting the body. I approve.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Who's got the Springer , is it a Springer ?