Third Weekend in June!

XTreme

Tomorrow looks to be a washout......but Sunday is looking promising.

1153560290_Screenshot2021-06-18124243.jpg.587178557452f60a93f80ecdde46c738.jpg

Knowing my luck though it'll probably turn to shit!

If I can get out I doubt I'll go far.......cos I do have a bit of work to get through.

Being a Pensioner is a high pressure gig you know! :littleguy:

So what are you lot up to?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tym said:

Just took my blood pressure, you asked what i was up to, now im wondering why im on high blood pressure medication.

Get back to the Docs Tym!

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What Pete said, we like you being unstable but we don't want you to become completely unstable.

Im a much nicer driver at these psi's, people can cut me off and i could care less letting them in with a wave and happy 'olidays, everyone should be running low psi's, the ride through life is smoother.

My best guess is life is like soft sand, and you need low weight, big hp and paddle tyres to get through.

Whats the topic again?

🤓

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Another ride out with the TRF tomorrow i'm dragging 5 unsuspecting victims around the Llandovery area

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Pics and vids of carnage required!

Travel restrictions have been lifted around my area, so the whole city has landed on my coastal doorstep for their fun time......  😬🙄

Crazy busy out there.....now the city folk normally burn themselves out by mid-July, but it might be a good weekend for some bike TLC while they get it out of their systems.  :littleguy:. Running around like chickens on flotation devices......

I'll start with a short ride on Charlotte (my Honda) this morning before it gets much busier and then it looks like a sunny afternoon with some beers and WD40......the fun never stops here.....😆🥳

Then I have a date with the forest for the next few days! 🌲

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :wave:

1C361D94-8670-490B-88D6-7204A49FC2A2_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

a sunny afternoon with some beers and WD40

I think a whiskey chaser would be more palatable Michelle! :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tym said:

Up to 86 over 58 here. Im not sure if i should operate machinery tbh.

🤓

You need a mean arterial pressure of 60- 70 to maintain adequate tissue perfusion and somehow with that insane BP youre close to that! But its well out of whack so go see someone about adjusting your meds asap pretty please.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You need a mean arterial pressure of 60- 70 to maintain adequate tissue perfusion and somehow with that insane BP youre close to that! But its well out of whack so go see someone about adjusting your meds asap pretty please.

After 16 cups of coffee its up to 101 over 57 and im feeling like its 5 o'clock everywhere, and you want this train ride to heaven to end? Sad mode on.

🤓

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Another ride out with the TRF tomorrow i'm dragging 5 unsuspecting victims around the Llandovery area

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

I'm heading for Usk reservoir and Llyn Brianne Fred so I'll keep an eye out for you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I'm heading for Usk reservoir and Llyn Brianne Fred so I'll keep an eye out for you.

We'll be passing Usk res probably mid morning. we will be a group of four Honda's a yellow DRZ and i think one of them orange things :classic_laugh: I'll keep an eye out for you as well 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

We'll be passing Usk res probably mid morning. we will be a group of four Honda's a yellow DRZ and i think one of them orange things :classic_laugh: I'll keep an eye out for you as well 👍

I'll be on my Tenere, not planning to do any trails tomorrow but as you well know Fred that can change as in ' oooh ! I wonder where that goes '  :classic_tongue:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well if you see us your welcome to join us for a bit to show them how its done :classic_biggrin:

Cheers Fred but that ain't going to happen on my tyres .

• Like 1