Weaning kids on to solid foods

busabeast

Are you saying Spain just views the UK as a bunch of racist A holes? 😬

Racism, sexism, prejudice and bigotry arent the sole reserve of the UK, far from it, many European countries seem to have that problem too, as demonstrated by the general comments about British people and the coldness youve picked up on.

19 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Tbf I generally take over the chold care once I get home from work to let her just chill out and relax as much as she can. And for some reason skye just seems to be better behaved with me according to the wife Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

This just reminded me of our daughter. Mandi, the misses, didn't see eye to eye at all with Samantha to the point they were hating being in the same room. Daughter was around the age of 4 and was so much fun with me which prob made it worse for Mandi.
I gave up work and Mandi went back. Worked really well in the end because she now earns more than me and I'm back to full time too.
They're now very close.
As for the eating, our three were all fussy but she was the worst by far. Don't remember us letting them go hungry until much older. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

This just reminded me of our daughter. Mandi, the misses, didn't see eye to eye at all with Samantha to the point they were hating being in the same room. Daughter was around the age of 4 and was so much fun with me which prob made it worse for Mandi.
I gave up work and Mandi went back. Worked really well in the end because she now earns more than me and I'm back to full time too.
They're now very close.
As for the eating, our three were all fussy but she was the worst by far. Don't remember us letting them go hungry until much older. 

They dont hate eachother as such just with the wife being home all the time she just doesn't so as she's asked with the wife yet I can get her to play the game with apparent ease

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Are you saying Spain just views the UK as a bunch of racist A holes?

I can't speak for the whole country, but the mood has definitely changed a bit in recent years.

15 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

They dont hate eachother as such just with the wife being home all the time she just doesn't so as she's asked with the wife yet I can get her to play the game with apparent ease

Asserting her independence against the authority already ay, sounds like youve got a good’n there, you want then to have something about them, something that lets you know they’ll be alright in life. You dont really want a mousey do as your told goody two shoes, they tend to get walked on so in a way pain in the arse as it is for your poor wife its a good sign me thinks.

• Like 1