Second Weekend in June!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Late Saturday evening and not one Ride Report!

What a bunch of useless wankers you lot are!

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

Too bloody hot to ride it hit 30.5c here head is feeling a bit crispy after working on her car today

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Too bloody hot to ride it hit 30.5c here head is feeling a bit crispy after working on here car today

I'll get out early tomorrow morning for a couple of hours.....but saying that, it's just started raining!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'm off out......somebody here has got to man the fuck up! :classic_cool:

I am off out too........to the shed😂

• Haha 2

Hubs has packed in sailing on a sunday now so we go out on the bikes. He did a flounce from the sailing club actually 🤣 

We went to Anglesey last week....dunno where we are headed today but it looks lovely and sunny so all is well 🌞

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

He did a flounce from the sailing club actually 🤣 

Full of Bruce types no doubt.

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BBQ day today. Eggs benedict for breakfast then BBQ and cocktails later on 💃 🕺 🕺 🕺 

The new garden furniture is assembled. I’m going full on rainbow 🌈 to celebrate my love of the quite faulty but marvellous NHS and honestly I just like rainbows, girly ay?!

Expect cocktail blurred pics later 😂

• Like 3

I'm back!

Bloody aching now cos it's been some time since I did any sort of distance at a higher speed.........due to being locked in the town for 4 months

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm back!

Bloody aching now cos it's been some time since I did any sort of distance at a higher speed.........due to being locked in the town for 4 months

Whats your comfortable cruising speeds? When does it get buzzy?

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

BBQ day today. Eggs benedict for breakfast then BBQ and cocktails later on 💃 🕺 🕺 🕺 

The new garden furniture is assembled. I’m going full on rainbow 🌈 to celebrate my love of the quite faulty but marvellous NHS and honestly I just like rainbows, girly ay?!

Expect cocktail blurred pics later 😂

We too are having a bbq with a couple of friends over shortly 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Your crazy neighbour invited?

Funny enough no but it would seem he's not allowed to live there as he's not been around much, have only seen his car once and that was just to drop off some shopping then he left and we haven't seen him since......

• Like 2

A blat over Snake pass and Woodhead pass to clear the cobwebs. Made a tit of myself when i couldnt get round a steep cambered left hand bend infront of another biker 😫 

Oh well at least i didnt drop it. What gorgeous weather 🌞

• Like 6

Got back from Manc a shot while ago. Holmfirth, Sheffield, Mansfield, Newark bla, bla, bla. Too hot.
500 odd miles for me and her. Bikes are now locked up out front and 2" longer with the crusty bugs we destroyed.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

A blat over Snake pass and Woodhead pass to clear the cobwebs. Made a tit of myself when i couldnt get round a steep cambered left hand bend infront of another biker 😫 

Oh well at least i didnt drop it. What gorgeous weather 🌞

Im struggling with the same, but to the right. Practice on the flat first and then on descents, practice makes perfect! 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Got back from Manc a shot while ago. Holmfirth, Sheffield, Mansfield, Newark bla, bla, bla. Too hot.
500 odd miles for me and her. Bikes are now locked up out front and 2" longer with the crusty bugs we destroyed.

Could have called in for a cuppa☕

• Like 2