Second Weekend in June!

XTreme

Things are warming up a bit here now......but at least it hasn't got to insane levels! Yet!

1653796161_Screenshot2021-06-11084642.jpg.0dd8bccfc1a80123d4cddce9f5861a1d.jpg

Looks like I'll be out early Saturday and Sunday......no destinations in mind yet, but I'll figure something out!

So what you guys up to?

• Like 2

I am going to strip out the variator, clutch and check the belt tomorrow.

Have a ride on Sunday.........and remember to take 📸📸📸

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

I am going to strip out the variator, clutch and check the belt tomorrow.

Have a ride on Sunday.........and remember to take 📸📸📸

Paramount Network Yes GIF by Yellowstone

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Things are warming up a bit here now......but at least it hasn't got to insane levels! Yet!

1653796161_Screenshot2021-06-11084642.jpg.0dd8bccfc1a80123d4cddce9f5861a1d.jpg

Looks like I'll be out early Saturday and Sunday......no destinations in mind yet, but I'll figure something out!

So what you guys up to?

Im going to finally get the insurance sorted on the bike and get out for a ride......its only been 4 months since I last got on it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit!

Wife wants to go to the shops in Albox tomorrow! 

Cringe Wince GIF

So you have to go somewhere where there's other people and vehicles...... don't forget to take the apocalypse supplies with you as you never know what is going to happen 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So you have to go somewhere where there's other people and vehicles...... don't forget to take the apocalypse supplies with you as you never know what is going to happen 

Fucking Brits everywhere as well.

You can spot them a mile away......

Vomit Lol GIF by Where's My Challenge?

• Haha 2

37C in Denver this weekend - went from snow to hot as shit in a week. So I guess that was Spring then.

It's a good deal cooler up here in the mountains, so it'll be crowded as shit with city people trying to beat the heat. A good weekend to stay home!

hot.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Earache said:

37C in Denver this weekend - went from snow to hot as shit in a week. So I guess that was Spring then.

It's a good deal cooler up here in the mountains, so it'll be crowded as shit with city people trying to beat the heat. A good weekend to stay home!

hot.jpg

When's your next trip Eric?

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When's your next trip Eric?

July 15th = Montana. Wyoming areas. Hope it cools down before then! Then gonna do Tennessee, North Carolina in August. Try to work in another one in September before it gets cold - no destination on that one yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Earache said:

July 15th = Montana. Wyoming areas. Hope it cools down before then! Then gonna do Tennessee, North Carolina in August. Try to work in another one in September before it gets cold - no destination on that one yet.

Do you ever get anywhere near Area 51?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Do you ever get anywhere near Area 51?

We were close to that area 2 weeks ago - that's where they had all of the alien crap in the stores. etc. Not shit to see down there and the riding sucks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hot here at the mo, high 20's and just into the 30's the last couple of days. looks to be set fine too.... but I can't ride, obviously!  

I thought I was orking sunday but aparrently not so a lazy day at home on the cards I s'pose. 

• Like 3

Just now, skyrider said:

bet they were worth a view though

That was in the days when ELO where the prober band, 

They are good today, but it's just Jeff Lynn ( and sometimes Richard Tandy) and some unknown session musicians.

ELO Part 2 came to Mansfield twice......daughter managed to get one of Bev Bevans drumsticks after the concert ended.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

What did they probe exactly then Clive?

😂....well they did come down in a spaceship at the start of the concert.....never got around  to us,  we were way back in the cheap seats.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Clive said:

Last band/group I went out see was ELO in Birmingham around 1978.😂

I don't get out much..😂

wish i was there Clive i was first introduced to ELO back in the 80s when i used to get a lift to work off a guy in a Citroen  CX who was into ELO didn't know how much he influenced my life until a few years ago

• Like 2

We got out for a short ride today through.....you guessed it.... A FOREST.... :littleguy:

Trees, creeks, ferns, dirt.....just the norm around here, but still lots of fun. 🌞

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!! 🌿

DFCA4454-9C2C-40AA-88D8-CD9F3BA16AF2_1_201_a.jpeg

A65161A4-D838-4A6F-B067-E1A39881FBF9_1_201_a.jpeg

43235DF7-D7F6-497D-80DC-3813474EA959_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2