Updates on Yen's Dick!

yen_powell

It's finally out and I hardly cried like a girl at all. Sorry about the blurry photo, my hands are still shaking. First wee when I got in a little while ago made me jump, that should ease a bit. I was busting for it, rode like a loon to get home so I could do a sitty down wee.

20210609_184459.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

It's finally out and I hardly cried like a girl at all. Sorry about the blurry photo, my hands are still shaking. First wee when I got in a little while ago made me jump, that should ease a bit. I was busting for it, rode like a loon to get home so I could do a sitty down wee.

20210609_184459.jpg

Bloody hell i use one of those for drawing wires through conduit :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

20210609_184459.jpg

Glad all went well Yen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

20210609_184459.jpg

So what you mean is you were in floods of tears and they swapped the ol dancing sausage for a cheese burger 

My knob was tiny and cowering in fear.

Something funny I have just remembered. The surgeon squirted gel anaesthetic down the old pipe first. Then whilst he is waiting for the nurses to hand him the instrument of torture he turns to me and casually says, "Don't panic, I'm just squeezing your penis to stop the gel coming back out whilst we wait for it to work." He had to tell me because I had made it quite clear I wasn't going to watch him or his little tv. What a funny job to have eh. Then he said, my CT scan showed my kidneys were now clear of stone fragments although he saw a few small sharp bits wedged between the stent and the uretha. " You might feel them as we pull the stent out!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My knob was tiny and cowering in fear.

Something funny I have just remembered. The surgeon squirted gel anaesthetic down the old pipe first. Then whilst he is waiting for the nurses to hand him the instrument of torture he turns to me and casually says, "Don't panic, I'm just squeezing your penis to stop the gel coming back out whilst we wait for it to work." He had to tell me because I had made it quite clear I wasn't going to watch him or his little tv. What a funny job to have eh. Then he said, my CT scan showed my kidneys were now clear of stone fragments although he saw a few small sharp bits wedged between the stent and the uretha. " You might feel them as we pull the stent out!"

I spent the early hours of New Year's day 2020 in A&E waiting to have a catheter inserted after a few beers and my prostate decided that I didn't need to pee anymore! The pain was excruciating, so I completely sympathise with you, mate. 

23 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

My knob was tiny

No need to be down about it Yen!

I'm sure you'll find a woman one day who's prepared to accept you.....despite your shortcomings!

scared horror GIF

35 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

a few small sharp bits wedged between the stent and the uretha. " You might feel them as we pull the stent out!"

Scared Horror GIF

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've given Yen's dick it's own thread!

It'll get messy if his dick starts rearing it's ugly head across multiple threads!

How do you know it's ugly?  :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, Tango said:

I spent the early hours of New Year's day 2020 in A&E waiting to have a catheter inserted after a few beers and my prostate decided that I didn't need to pee anymore! The pain was excruciating, so I completely sympathise with you, mate. 

I've only had a catheter once and I was knocked out when it went in. But I will never forget its removal. The infamous nursing quote of, 'I'm going to count to three'. Then they bloody do it on number two. It was about 5 minutes before my back was relaxed enough to let me put my bum back onto the mattress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, yen_powell said:

20210609_184459.jpg

Super happy for you!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tango said:

A 16 year old Irish nurse who'd never done one before pulled my first one out, I'm not sure who was the most embarrased or who had the bigger look of fear :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

A 16 year old Irish nurse who'd never done one before pulled my first one out, I'm not sure who was the most embarrased or who had the bigger look of fear :classic_laugh:

You've had it as well then Bob?

• Like 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I've had several catheter's but not a stent like Yen although I imagine it's pretty simular ?

Op still on for next month?

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, covid test on 19th , isolate with family for three days and then op on 22nd.  I'd say there's more than 50% chance of it getting cancelled though .

What are Covid numbers like there?