Jeezus wept the price of parts.

I know they want to be compensated for the storing n sorting of parts and there would be significant overheads involved in this but I can’t believe the price of some of it. Pannier racks arrived today so went to have a look at how to fix them on and barely touched the pillion foot peg when it fell to the floor, it’s snapped off near the bolt end. When I saw the price of the individual parts I was very grateful it had hadn’t flown off during a ride. Get a load of these prices. Yes they are genuine Suzuki parts but it’s still eye watering. I only need part 23 but £64.30?! I’ve emailed a parts warehouse selling on eBay that does two pegs for a tenner but all the spares for the bandit state they’re good up to year 2011, mines 2012 when the bike changed 🙄

692164DD-5F8E-4D1A-8BEF-2BF15E5FBECC.jpeg.a329058b94d53323d5b33705e52a0471.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I know they want to be compensated for the storing n sorting of parts and there would be significant overheads involved in this but I can’t believe the price of some of it. Pannier racks arrived today so went to have a look at how to fix them on and barely touched the pillion foot peg when it fell to the floor, it’s snapped off near the bolt end. When I saw the price of the individual parts I was very grateful it had hadn’t flown off during a ride. Get a load of these prices. Yes they are genuine Suzuki parts but it’s still eye watering. I only need part 23 but £64.30?! I’ve emailed a parts warehouse selling on eBay that does two pegs for a tenner but all the spares for the bandit state they’re good up to year 2011, mines 2012 when the bike changed 🙄

That's insane!

Have you checked on a Bandit FB group?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Don't get me started I've already been winging about the price of parts especially OEM brake pads

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

That's insane!

Have you checked on a Bandit FB group?

I just can’t be arsed with face book. It doesn’t like the privacy settings I use so it blocks me. Facebook and Google track every single thing visited, Google will accept being blocked (mostly) but Facebook oh no they won’t have it so sod ‘em. 
I tried to join the Bandit forum quite a few days ago but they don’t want me either cos I’m still waiting for admin to approve me... do they know you over there Pete? 😂🤣😂🤣

Having said that I might now go and have a look 😂

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I tried to join the Bandit forum quite a few days ago but they don’t want me either cos I’m still waiting for admin to approve me... do they know you over there Pete? 😂🤣😂🤣

Having said that I might now go and have a look 😂

No Caroline......not sure if I ever posted on one.