We're seriously fucked now!

XTreme

31 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

He's not British hes welsh don't get us mixed up 😅

Er....I nearly did a fact checker there......😂.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sofia said:

Sorry Pete, Spain is home to the least desirable brits... No idea why you are there, you seem very decent to me! 

You're a very discerning lady Sofia! :littleguy:

The story is that back in 2005 we decided to leave the UK, so we had a vote as to where we should go.

My vote went to France.....the wife and the two boys went for Spain. So I was outvoted.

In 2013 one of the boys left for NL, in 2016 the other left for Poland......and it was their votes that caused us to come here.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The story is that back in 2005 we decided to leave the UK, so we had a vote as to where we should go.

My vote went to France.....the wife and the two boys went for Spain. So I was outvoted.

In 2013 one of the boys left for NL, in 2016 the other left for Poland......and it was their votes that caused us to come here.

Where in France would you have gone?

My mate Phil lives here (Jax Shack)  , it's betwwen the Dordogne and the Lot rivers.  Beautiful area with miles of trails and quiet roads, if I ever left UK that's where I'd go.

image.png.fb39456942efe7c30d0f46c6b05d875d.png

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My mate Phil lives here (Jax Shack)  , it's betwwen the Dordogne and the Lot rivers.  Beautiful area with miles of trails and quiet roads, if I ever left UK that's where I'd go.

image.png.fb39456942efe7c30d0f46c6b05d875d.png

Your missus would be eligible (if she has an Italian passport).....but you'd find it more difficult Bob.

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

She doesn't have her Italian passport anymore only UK.  She has property in Italy but we have no desire to move from UK.

She speaks Italian does she Bob?

7 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Id want to be up in the hills somewhere but not too far inland 

We're just north of Narbonne. We've got the Mediterranean 30 minutes to the South and the Cevennes (Black mountains) 20 minutes to the North. The Pyrenees are about an hour away and Barcelona is around 90 minutes away. 

This photo was from last week, up in the Cevennes about 40 minutes away from us. 

FB_IMG_1622723817965.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tango said:

We're just north of Narbonne. We've got the Mediterranean 30 minutes to the South and the Cevennes (Black mountains) 20 minutes to the North. The Pyrenees are about an hour away and Barcelona is around 90 minutes away. 

This photo was from last week, up in the Cevennes about 40 minutes away from us. 

FB_IMG_1622723817965.jpg

That part of the world would have suited us to a tee.....but no.....I got outvoted!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

He's not British hes welsh don't get us mixed up 😅

Sorry??? Since when Wales is not part of the British Nation?  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

Its with great satisfaction I find out that it wasn't your choice, so you are a really decent brit!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Sorry??? Since when Wales is not part of the British Nation?  

He's a thick twat who's never looked at a map Sofia!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Bob would need the okay from the vet before he was allowed to travel anyway.

there is a passport for that too!

• Like 1