We're seriously fucked now!

XTreme

Applications for the mod gig!!!

He did not do a very good job of vetting them, look at the toss pots who ended up as mods.

But on the upside it makes him look better....... marginally.😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Applications for the mod gig!!!

He did not do a very good job of vetting them, look at the toss pots who ended up as mods.

But on the upside it makes him look better....... marginally.😂

I resemble that remark! 😉😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tango said:

Clive's talking about the changes there in the last year or so Bob......in your day you and Ian together did a great job!

There was a different bunch of people there then (where did they all go?).........and generally it was a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tango said:

@Tango you  stepped down, did you see what was coming?

You and a guy from Telford🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 moderated fine..........but 2 of them that they have (before I got the push) now are shit.....

By the way, your not 008 are you?

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Clive's talking about the changes there in the last year or so Bob......in your day you and Ian together did a great job!

There was a different bunch of people there then (where did they all go?).........and generally it was a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.

Yes, I guessed that was what Clive was saying😉

Yeah, I don't know what happened there, Pete, but it lost the vibe. I still go on there from time to time, but don't really feel motivated to contribute much. Mind you, we've got so much still to sort out here I'm finding it hard to concentrate on much else at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

You stepped down, did you see what was coming?

You and a guy from Telford🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 moderated fine..........but 2 of them that they have (before I got the push) now are shit.....

No......Bob's long gone from there Clive!

I couldn't invite him here via FB while I was still active on the other forum cos it wouldn't have been ethical.

But once I'd left then I gave him a shout.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

@Tango you  stepped down, did you see what was coming?

I stepped down really because I lost my biking mojo,  Clive......but the writing was on the wall I think. 

008? No, I see myself more as an Austin Powers! 😉😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Tango said:

Yes, I guessed that was what Clive was saying😉

Yeah, I don't know what happened there, Pete, but it lost the vibe. I still go on there from time to time, but don't really feel motivated to contribute much. Mind you, we've got so much still to sort out here I'm finding it hard to concentrate on much else at the moment.

Yeh......different people there now! And a very different atmosphere it has to be said.

I like to go on a forum and have a laugh sort of thing......so it's not for me any more I'm afraid.

And yeh.....it ain't easy doing what you, me, and @MooN have done by moving abroad. But over time it does get easier. The language is the key to open the door though.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh......different people there now! And a very different atmosphere it has to be said.

I like to go on a forum and have a laugh sort of thing......so it's not for me any more I'm afraid.

And yeh.....it ain't easy doing what you, me, and @MooN have done by moving abroad. But over time it does get easier. The language is the key to open the door though.

Yes, but to be fair Stu has had some health issues over the past year, so I'm guessing that's had an effect to an extent. It's a fine line between over-moderating and under-moderating a group and no matter what you do you'll always piss someone off somewhere along the line. 

Yes, I'm working on the language thing, but it's all the admin stuff that's doing my head in. Along with selling our house in the UK. But I'm sure it'll all come together eventually. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

It's a fine line between over-moderating and under-moderating a group

Absolutely! That's why there's no Mods here!

And not very much in the way of rules either! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely! That's why there's no Mods here!

And not very much in the way of rules either! :classic_laugh:

@Tango......have you bought a house there yet......or are you waiting for the house to sell in the UK?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Tango......have you bought a house there yet......or are you waiting for the house to sell in the UK?

Fingers crossed we should complete the sale of the UK house tomorrow,  Pete. Then we've got to go house hunting! 😉

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tango said:

Fingers crossed we should complete the sale of the UK house tomorrow,  Pete. Then we've got to go house hunting! 😉

Brilliant Bob! What are prices like there?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Brilliant Bob! What are prices like there?

They vary quite a lot, Pete. More expensive nearer the coast or Montpellier, but not so bad away from those areas. You can still get a wreck to do up for peanuts, but I'd rather enjoy my retirement doing other stuff. 🏍🍻😂😂😂

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Tango said:

They vary quite a lot, Pete. More expensive nearer the coast or Montpellier, but not so bad away from those areas. You can still get a wreck to do up for peanuts, but I'd rather enjoy my retirement doing other stuff. 🏍🍻😂😂😂

Stay away from any Brit ghettoes though!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Stay away from any Brit ghettoes though!

Oh yes, mate! Not so many of them down this way though, thankfully. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tango said:

Oh yes, mate! Not so many of them down this way though, thankfully. 

I think France has always attracted a better calibre of Brit than here though.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I think France has always attracted a better calibre of Brit than here though.

Sorry Pete, Spain is home to the least desirable brits... No idea why you are there, you seem very decent to me! 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Sorry Pete, Spain is home to the least desirable brits... No idea why you are there, you seem very decent to me! 

Opinions vary.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Sofia said:

He's not British hes welsh don't get us mixed up 😅

• Haha 2