Jump to content
Mawsley

NC500 by scooters

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Feminism Beard GIF by Refinery 29 GIFs

Tym thinks your beard is lovely.

creep pervert GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'll have to come up with something Caroline......or people will think you're a female @Buckster!

Scared Black Sabbath GIF by Shudder

What you say @Clive?

@XTreme......... Caroline uses the correct terms for bodily parts not the vulgar terms ........when  @Buckster will just say cunt............so she,s no female Buckster.👍

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Clive said:

@XTreme......... Caroline uses the correct terms for bodily parts not the vulgar terms ........when  @Buckster will just say cunt............so she,s no female Buckster.👍

 

 

I'm sure she can talk dirty if she wants to Clive! 

alan perv GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

@XTreme......... Caroline uses the correct terms for bodily parts not the vulgar terms ........when  @Buckster will just say cunt............so she,s no female Buckster.👍

 

 

Thanks Clive, I’m working on my potty mouthed insults cos one day I want to be a grown up 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XTreme said:

I'm sure she can talk dirty if she wants to Clive! 

alan perv GIF

Yeh....she will call you a big anus, or penis........none of this vulgar stuff.....ya nob.😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thanks Clive, I’m working on my potty mouthed insults cos one day I want to be a grown up 😂

My wife puts up with my cursing when trying (failing mostly) to do stuff..........the word that she don't like is "Moist"......she hates me using that....😂

Got to be better swear words than "Cunt"............I like the word "Twat".

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Clive said:

@XTreme......... Caroline uses the correct terms for bodily parts not the vulgar terms ........when  @Buckster will just say cunt............so she,s no female Buckster.👍

 

 

Is this a good time to ask why you flounced? Was there a reason or was it just because your oversensitive demeanour?

Or were you just being a cunt?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

My wife puts up with my cursing when trying (failing mostly) to do stuff..........the word that she don't like is "Moist"......she hates me using that....😂

Got to be better swear words than "Cunt"............I like the word "Twat".

Cant think of a swear word I dont like but your wife’s right “moist” is just naaasty 

moist season 4 GIF by PBS

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Is this a good time to ask why you flounced? Was there a reason or was it just because your oversensitive demeanour?

Or were you just being a cunt?

It was a couple of things........one was me being a cunt.😂

I am just a penis now.👍

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Talking of penis's.....where's @Mawsley?

About 300 miles away from his penis.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/06/2021 at 18:30, Mawsley said:

Currently watching a swathe of 2-stroke owners fixing their bikes while I’m on my third pint in the sun. 

And there will be someone there saying "ahh but its all part of the experience see" err no its not 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

And there will be someone there saying "ahh but its all part of the experience see" err no its not 

I did say that to my husband after day 5 of shitty weather 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well you can't really beat 10 hours on a bike in the pissing rain really can you....once your wet you won't get any wetter

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well you can't really beat 10 hours on a bike in the pissing rain really can you....once your wet you won't get any wetter

Correct, but 1 hour wet is a whole lot better than 9. You get moist everywhere, moist in the feet, moist in the thighs, moist on the inside of your knees, you know, MOIST MOIST

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Correct, but 1 hour wet is a whole lot better than 9. You get moist everywhere, moist in the feet, moist in the thighs, moist on the inside of your knees, you know, MOIST MOIST

Got to love the word moist eh it just has that certain something about it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Got to love the word moist eh it just has that certain something about it 

Right?

 

MOIST!

Clive says humid at home...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Right?

 

MOIST!

Clive says humid at home...

Not that anyone can understand his because he's from Mansfield 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well you can't really beat 10 hours on a bike in the pissing rain really can you....once your wet you won't get any wetter

Great British Baking Show GIF by PBS

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy