I went on a ride through the Douro Valley

Pedro

and made a video of it. 

I made this video to figure out how it was to make a video with voiceover, it's fucking tiresome and frustrating that what it's like! I am annoyed just listening to myself speak, but if you have 10 minutes to spare you might want to see it. There are some good roads on there, you can turn the sound off ... :classic_laugh:

This covers the first day of the ride me and @Sofia did a month ago, on this ride report from her:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nice video @Pedro i like the voice over up till now you didn't have an accent in my head when i read your posts. As for your ingerlish it's far better than that jack bastards wotsisface :classic_laugh:

You know, I think my english is usually better than that, but when you're talking and trying to match what you're saying to the image, and you're watching things moving at the same time, it somehow messes it all up and I become a mumbler. I hope the next one turns out better :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You know, I think my english is usually better than that, but when you're talking and trying to match what you're saying to the image, and you're watching things moving at the same time, it somehow messes it all up and I become a mumbler. I hope the next one turns out better :classic_unsure:

Sounded fine to me 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's very good Pedro!

I know it's actually not, but it's ok, I'll try and get more into the swing of it over the next few ones, I'll have one for the Douro and Serra da Estrela, one of the center of Portugal, one for the Alentejo, and one for the Algarve. By then I'll probably be more comfortable talking to the laptop on my own :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I know it's actually not, but it's ok, I'll try and get more into the swing of it over the next few ones, I'll have one for the Douro and Serra da Estrela, one of the center of Portugal, one for the Alentejo, and one for the Algarve. By then I'll probably be more comfortable talking to the laptop on my own :classic_laugh:

But it's you as you are. From what I can remember you tend to speak in one tone and pitch.....like the English do.

My accent is very up and down in tone and pitch.....like the Spanish are.

I've noticed that when the English speak in Spanish they still retain the same linear pattern......whereas mine is all over the place as it is in English.

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nice video @Pedro i like the voice over up till now you didn't have an accent in my head when i read your posts. As for your ingerlish it's far better than that jack bastards wotsisface :classic_laugh:

He sounds exactly as expected, a bit queer.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You must mean ' El Ginge ' 

• Haha 2