Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Actually, … they didn’t :classic_laugh:

feeling like shit today, but ok compared to what some people complain about. Just tired and achy

Most people I know who've had pfizer say the second one is like that.  Hope you feel better tomorrow  👍

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Most people I know who've had pfizer say the second one is like that.  Hope you feel better tomorrow  👍

I better! The plan is to cook a mean spaghetti and squid for saturday evening, I shall write a strongly worded letter if they mess up with that :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Actually, … they didn’t :classic_laugh:

feeling like shit today, but ok compared to what some people complain about. Just tired and achy

It got you!

15 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Like a bad new wine hungover mixed with a slight flu, which I haven't had ever (the flu).

It can make you a bit dizzy so give the bike a miss for a couple of days.

• Like 1

If it's any consolation Pedro, you'll be pleased to hear that I suffered no side effects at all from my 2nd pfizer jab 👍 🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MooN said:

If it's any consolation Pedro, you'll be pleased to hear that I suffered no side effects at all from my 2nd pfizer jab 👍 🤣

I take no pleasure in others suffering, most others anyway

Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That weird old witch is still alive then. I remember watching her programme wondering how anyone would take health advice from someone who looked so ill 😂

Oh come on, look how gorgeous she looks in her photo :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Im still waiting to hear china is being held as accountable as you hold thyne citizen next to you. For the life of me why you fat fucks suddenely care about your health is an amazing turn around,

based on everyones pics, ya;ll need to lose weight allot sooner then gtting a vax. oh ya quit drinking being loud mouth drunks isnt healthy either.

I had a smoker ask me why i wasnt wearing a mask, i larfed in her face.

3 minutes ago, Tym said:

Ya, and fats killing you sooner, lose weight, how about i make it mandatory. Would you like that brother?

Not so much the fat content of diet as the usual associated lack of exercise or associated health issues. Fat and carb content of many food products have been reduced in UK, so I suppose that could be regarded as mandatory. Hugeness seems to be far more common here these days than when I was a kid. It seems to be following the US trend. I see huge people queuing up at the food banks. How the hell can they afford to get that big? 

Many people are born stupid, although I'm convinced that many may have been trained. Some both!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Just dont mention china, and reparations, thats not an issue with anyone is it. You;re the one on a ship of fools.

Reparations?

How do you expect that to happen? Surely proof of culpability comes first?

2 hours ago, Specs said:

Reparations?

How do you expect that to happen? Surely proof of culpability comes first?

COVID originated in a biological warfare facility in North Carolina.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Specs said:

No sympathy for these idiots whatsoever. 

They should try a course of anthrax jabs if they're worried about reactions.

Arsenic would be better.

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

I thought it was from that Wuhan Lab?

Conspiracy theorists would say it came from the Pope if they thought anyone was daft enough to believe them. The Aussies seem to be very good at producing these theories. 
What have we got so far? Animals in the Chinese market, the research lab around the corner and North Carolina. China gets my vote but scientists can’t make their minds up where exactly it came from, so what chance have we got of knowing?

• Like 1