Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

"Dr. Peter McCullough – COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans, According To Whistleblowers.

Dr. McCullough made the explosive comments during a webinar on June 11, with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, a German trial lawyer, who believes the pandemic was planned, and is “a crime against humanity.”

Nuremberg Trial 2.0 is in Preparation: W.H.O And World Leaders Will Have To Answer For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’.McCullough said he believes the bioterrorism has come in two stages—the first wave being the rollout of the coronavirus, and the second, the rollout of the dangerous vaccines, which he said may already be responsible for the deaths of up to 50,000 Americans."

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Well they have me convinced, them there peoples a smarter than little ole me, I best look for a vaccine to rid me of the covid vaccine quick.🤣

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

"With so many thousands dying shortly after being injected with these experimental chemical / biological concoctions, and now with literally millions of people seriously damaged physically and mentally, and many permanently, it should be clear to those capable of objective thought that this is nothing. less than a killer depopulation and a debilitating strategy.

The feared 'Mark of the Beast' comes to mind as clearly prophesied in the Book of Revelation".

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

"With so many thousands dying shortly after being injected with these experimental chemical / biological concoctions, and now with literally millions of people seriously damaged physically and mentally, and many permanently, it should be clear to those capable of objective thought that this is nothing. less than a killer depopulation and a debilitating strategy.

The feared 'Mark of the Beast' comes to mind as clearly prophesied in the Book of Revelation".

Stephen Merchant Reaction GIF

Yeah I’m sure they want to debilitate people and put them on the social to claim disability money, fucking knob heads.😫😫

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2021 at 14:36, XTreme said:

"Dr. Peter McCullough – COVID Vaccines Have Already Killed 50,000 Americans, According To Whistleblowers.

Dr. McCullough made the explosive comments during a webinar on June 11, with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, a German trial lawyer, who believes the pandemic was planned, and is “a crime against humanity.”

Nuremberg Trial 2.0 is in Preparation: W.H.O And World Leaders Will Have To Answer For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’.McCullough said he believes the bioterrorism has come in two stages—the first wave being the rollout of the coronavirus, and the second, the rollout of the dangerous vaccines, which he said may already be responsible for the deaths of up to 50,000 Americans."

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

So we should be good then because it only kills Americans :classic_blink:

• Haha 3

Apparently based on the latest news I got to play with the roswell crap when i worked at Wright Patt, top that conspiracy theory.

🤓

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Apparently based on the latest news I got to play with the roswell crap when i worked at Wright Patt, top that conspiracy theory.

🤓

Might explain your physique.

Bad Movie Bomb GIF

• Haha 1

Here we go again:

"By now, if you haven’t been vaccinated for Covid, then you know that the vaccine is much more dangerous than the virus.

In fact, if you know anything about anything they put in vaccines today, then you know that Covid was just an excuse for ushering in a depopulation scheme that’s got 150 million people set up like bowling pins, getting ready for the big knockdown.”

• Haha 2

I'm off for 10 days now because the lads covid test came back positive I've also had one today and waiting for the results. I cant think where he would have got it when we were away last week as we had masks on and was socially distancing from others when we went out, but he did say he was out on the piss with his mates until 6am a week ago Saturday, So his night out with his mates has cost me a weeks wages which i'm a bit pissed off about

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So his night out with his mates has cost me a weeks wages which i'm a bit pissed off about

You don't get paid if you're off Fred?

52 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not for self isolating or sick

How can these employers get away with this?

You come into contact with Covid while working for them........then they don't support you when you can't work?

52 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not for self isolating or sick

Waah? That really sucks. Isolation rules dont change til the 16th August.

My friends son went to a house in Devon along with several others to have a big party to celebrate the end of their courses over the weekend. One of them brought Covid along so they were all told to stay there and isolate. Six days in her son got bored, decided he didnt have Covid and without warning just appeared at home, yep you can guess the rest 🙄

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You come into contact with Covid while working for them........then they don't support you when you can't work?

Statuary sick pay is eventually available and worth bugger all. This is why theres been resistance to testing, people simply cant afford to be off work.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Statuary sick pay is eventually available and worth bugger all. This is why theres been resistance to testing, people simply cant afford to be off work.

Surely employers have some duty of care in this though?

• Like 1

Mind you @xtreme we threatened one of ours with statuary sick pay on the third go when he just fancied a bit of time off (he’s a terrible liar) Strangely his girlfriend suddenly became Covid free, shame she would have been of great medical interest having it for a third time! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've worked almost everyday since the age of 16 and not one of the company's i worked for paid sick pay, as for isolating the company couldn't afford to pay for everyone who's isolated since covid started we're not in a very good position at the moment and i'm thankful that i'm still employed 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Different era, very few employers feel any responsibility towards their employees. Your just a unit, as soon as your benefit cost ratio swings the wrong way the faulty ones are ejected. One of the joys of zero hours contracts and a shift in societal norms many moons ago. Sad

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Biggest problem is people just take the piss we have boys taking days off because they don't feel like coming in or have had a weekend on the piss, can you imagine what they would be like if they got paid sick leave. My wife worked for a company that had paid sick leave and the workforce there took the 6 weeks full sick pay as part of their annual holidays. I've witnessed the piss taking and laziness all my working life if i ever owned my own company i would be the only one employed because i'm the only one i can rely on 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Biggest problem is people just take the piss we have boys taking days off because they don't feel like coming in or have had a weekend on the piss, can you imagine what they would be like if they got paid sick leave. My wife worked for a company that had paid sick leave and the workforce there took the 6 weeks full sick pay as part of their annual holidays. I've witnessed the piss taking and laziness all my working life if i ever owned my own company i would be the only one employed because i'm the only one i can rely on 

WTF is the matter with them?

I mean it's not as if they're in a part of the country where they can just walk into another job!

When i was booking my covid test one of the questions the girl on the phone asked was what gender are you Male, Female or other without thinking my reply was "what a fucking ridiculous question i am a man" to which she laughed and whispered yes i agree 

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

WTF is the matter with them?

I mean it's not as if they're in a part of the country where they can just walk into another job!

Trouble is there's lots of work for electricians at the moment the 6 we made redundant in February were all working within 2 weeks so yes they can walk straight into another job so the threat of losing their job isn't a threat to them but they wont know how good they have it now until they move on which to be honest i hope some do move on it will make my job so much easier 

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Trouble is there's lots of work for electricians at the moment the 6 we made redundant in February were all working within 2 weeks so yes they can walk straight into another job so the threat of losing their job isn't a threat to them but they wont know how good they have it now until they move on which to be honest i hope some do move on it will make my job so much easier 

How long have you worked there?

Just now, XTreme said:

How long have you worked there?

Going into my 16th year i started with the boss but got no money in the company and don't want it any other way so i'm in a good position unless i do a serious fuck up i'll be one of the last to go

• Like 1