Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

China just announced a new bird flu type virus has shown up in one of their humans .

🤓

They need to do what they should have done with Covid......refuse to accept flights from China!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was talking to the lads in work today and two of them said their not having the vaccine and the one lads aunty died of covid  last year doesn't seem to think he needs it  :classic_mellow:

I spoke to my Niece and Nephew to see what they thought, they will both have it but lots of their friends said they're not going to bother.  It's going to be tough getting some youngsters to get a vaccine

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I spoke to my Niece and Nephew to see what they thought, they will both have it but lots of their friends said they're not going to bother.  It's going to be tough getting some youngsters to get a vaccine

That’s so sad, you would expect that from older people maybe more afraid of side effects, but why would a young person who is virtually incapable of being hurt by a vaccine think they should not take it and become one less factor of contamination? Doesn’t make sense to me.

• Like 2

They're out in force on FaceButt now:

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body.  New research conducted in Japan shows that Lipid NanoParticles (LNPs) containing the mRNA code are widely circulated around the body after vaccination, reaching the brain, spleen, large intestine, heart, liver, lungs and other organs. 

There are 50 BILLION of these nano sized lipid envelopes of lab replicated RNA from a cor0na virus protein spike (from SaRs CV2?) Most who get this injection will certainly shorten their life, become sterile, have a lifetime of sickness from this experimental 'medicine" that's for an alleged virus with a 99% survivable rate without treatment. With proper medicine, it's 100% recoverable - no worse than the common cold, which is caused by the common corona virus.

We're all fucked then!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body.  New research conducted in Japan shows that Lipid NanoParticles (LNPs) containing the mRNA code are widely circulated around the body after vaccination, reaching the brain, spleen, large intestine, heart, liver, lungs and other organs. 

There are 50 BILLION of these nano sized lipid envelopes of lab replicated RNA from a cor0na virus protein spike (from SaRs CV2?) Most who get this injection will certainly shorten their life, become sterile, have a lifetime of sickness from this experimental 'medicine" that's for an alleged virus with a 99% survivable rate without treatment. With proper medicine, it's 100% recoverable - no worse than the common cold, which is caused by the common corona virus.

We're all fucked then!

If I die early I will sue the government.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

We're all fucked then!

you've got to feel for those sad fuckwits, either that or use the morons for shark bait.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

you've got to feel for those sad fuckwits, either that or use the morons for shark bait.

I vote target practice then shark bait, what a load of stupid thick bastards.image.png.e5535ab5bed199ba163a365a950f3427.pngimage.png.50debc01aa39be5c3adaf639058929c7.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

We're all fucked then!

OMG and to think iv had my first moderna jab now these things are circulating around my body 😳 I must admit that I do feel different since its like im being controlled by someone else.......oh yeah I remember i have a child.....in other news do they really think we are so stupid as to believe what they are saying?

Only have one word for them and its 

SNOWFLAKES!!

• Like 2

E3NcUsoWEAIqo1D.jpg.d516d61db26fbe74752d2a35ce3f81ad.jpg

I'm setting the controls for 1973......that's the year where I can make the changes to set a different direction in my life!

What year you going to?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I wouldn't have driven that bloody lorry that week .

I had no idea it was that long ago......for some reason I thought it was about 20 years ago.

Just now, XTreme said:

I had no idea it was that long ago......for some reason I thought it was about 20 years ago.

My bad, it was 2001 .  I've fecked the date out of my brain now, my wife could tell you the exact date .

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

My bad, it was 2001 .  I've fecked the date out of my brain now, my wife could tell you the exact date .

Cunt.

• Haha 2

The Transhumanist Agenda and the “Mark of the Beast” Vaccines.

“Changing the quality of humanity or human life is also a form of Population Control”. They are reducing people down to very simple entities under the thumb of our global controllers who no longer want them to even control their own destiny.

Cells and viruses are like machines and they are trying to rewrite the codes that run our bodies.

Apparently, the mad scientists at the National Institute of Health and the CDC have figured out a way to control humans on a cellular level using mRNA which gives instructions to human cells."

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

“Changing the quality of humanity or human life is also a form of Population Control”. They are reducing people down to very simple entities under the thumb of our global controllers who no longer want them to even control their own destiny.

Cells and viruses are like machines and they are trying to rewrite the codes that run our bodies.

Apparently, the mad scientists at the National Institute of Health and the CDC have figured out a way to control humans on a cellular level using mRNA which gives instructions to human cells."

So that's why I am growing boobs, I thought it was all the pizza.

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Resident evil comes to life.

On 26/05/2021 at 10:56, XTreme said:

More FaceButt logic.......and loads of people agreeing with it! :classic_wacko:

191489871_328786375498308_9165909364037717678_n-min.jpg.4e4c7cbb3a3e927fcc96e53f9dd07be9.jpg

Has there ever been a time when we've had so many fucking stupid people in the world?

My mum and the eldest of my sisters keep going on about The Great Reset. Neither of them will have the vaccine. I've given up arguing with them now. 

Anyway, I had my second jab on Sunday and the Internet is working much better now! 😂😂😂

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Tango said:

My mum and the eldest of my sisters keep going on about The Great Reset. Neither of them will have the vaccine. I've given up arguing with them now. 

Anyway, I had my second jab on Sunday and the Internet is working much better now! 😂😂😂

It's bewildering isn't it?

At least public Libraries separate fact from fiction in their sections.....pity the Net can't do that.

Because people believe anything they see or read from the most ridiculous sources!

And what make vaccine did you get Bob?

• Like 1