Anti-Vaxers!

XTreme

When I took the wife for her first Pfizer there were a few names being called and the people weren't there.

But when I went for my first AZ there were probably more people not there than anything else.

I've spoken to a few people since and they've told me they won't take the vaccine because it's too dangerous.

Haven't actually met any conspiracy theorists yet, but they're all over FB with their ludicrous theories!

So are you getting many anti-vaxxers where you are? Because if these people are walking round unprotected this virus is never going to go away.

Not anti vaxxers as such, I mean not anti all vaccination, but there's plenty here who don't want the Astra Zeneca vaccine specifically. most of the people I've spoken to here about it would have "poohpooed" the rumeurs and allegations about the AZ vaccine, up until the point that it was announced that they were changing the name of Astra Zeneca to "Vaxzevria"  that badly timed decision and announcement simply persuaded everybody that they were trying to hide something and that the rumours were therefore probably true. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MooN said:

Not anti vaxxers as such, I mean not anti all vaccination, but there's plenty here who don't want the Astra Zeneca vaccine specifically. most of the people I've spoken to here about it would have "poohpooed" the rumeurs and allegations about the AZ vaccine, up until the point that it was announced that they were changing the name of Astra Zeneca to "Vaxzevria"  that badly timed decision and announcement simply persuaded everybody that they were trying to hide something and that the rumours were therefore probably true. 

Due to the amount of no-shows when I had my AZ there's definitely more resistance to that one.

And it certainly made me ill!

But the way I look at it is I was less ill than if I had Covid!

Just now, XTreme said:

Due to the amount of no-shows when I had my AZ there's definitely more resistance to that one.

And it certainly made me ill!

But the way I look at it is I was less ill than if I had Covid!

I think it was the alleged risk of it causing fatal blood clots that put people off, rather than it making you feel ill. something like 1 in 120,000 I think was reported here or something like that. 

My boss was telling me yesterday that more people have died from the vaccines than C19. He's been a "not having any injection whatever the make" all through this.

Don't know where he's getting his info from but it's obviously not a reliable source.
I think many forget these vaccines only help the body deal with the virus so less of us die from it.
There was also talk of getting the second dose faster but I've had no contact, still mid June for my second. 

• Like 2

I must admit once the government removed legal responsibility I didn't want one either. I'll bet there'll be many after effects in the years to come.

• Like 2

Just now, Catteeclan said:

I must admit once the government removed legal responsibility I didn't want one either. I'll bet there'll be many after effects in the years to come.

I'm not aware of any after effects from things like the polio, smallpox, diptheria, MMR jabs that most people had as children......so why would this be different?

• Like 1

More FaceButt logic.......and loads of people agreeing with it! :classic_wacko:

191489871_328786375498308_9165909364037717678_n-min.jpg.4e4c7cbb3a3e927fcc96e53f9dd07be9.jpg

Has there ever been a time when we've had so many fucking stupid people in the world?

• Haha 1

Internet & social media , gives all the twats weirdos and idiots a platform , 15 or 20 years ago there was not all this shit .

• Like 1

on the news here this morning, a number of french youtube "influencers" have been approached or cantacted by an organisation proposing to pay them significant sums of money in order to put out videos suggesting that more people have died from the Pfizer vaccine than from Astra Zeneca. The youtubers in question ( or at least a couple of them) reported this to the police when the contact insisted that they must not mention the fact that the video was sponsored and the sponsor wished to remain anonymous... the contacts have been traced to a russian ad agency.

I have absolutely no way, of course, of knowing wether any of this is any more true than the continual stream of mindless unfounded and unsubstantiated drivel that is available on social media. The only difference being that this was reported on France Info which is usually fairly reliable ( ie it's not BFM TV or Fox News for example) 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MooN said:

on the news here this morning, a number of french youtube "influencers" have been approached or cantacted by an organisation proposing to pay them significant sums of money in order to put out videos suggesting that more people have died from the Pfizer vaccine than from Astra Zeneca. The youtubers in question ( or at least a couple of them) reported this to the police when the contact insisted that they must not mention the fact that the video was sponsored and the sponsor wished to remain anonymous... the contacts have been traced to a russian ad agency.

I have absolutely no way, of course, of knowing wether any of this is any more true than the continual stream of mindless unfounded and unsubstantiated drivel that is available on social media. The only difference being that this was reported on France Info which is usually fairly reliable ( ie it's not BFM TV or Fox News for example) 

If it’s true it will come out formally once they have finished investigations

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Internet & social media , gives all the twats weirdos and idiots a platform , 15 or 20 years ago there was not all this shit .

I know you don't go on there.......but you'd be amazed the number of people who now live their lives on Facebook.

Completely addicted.......and anything they see on there is true as far as they're concerned.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm not aware of any after effects from things like the polio, smallpox, diptheria, MMR jabs that most people had as children......so why would this be different?

Are you saying the government did the same with these jabs too?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Are you saying the government did the same with these jabs too?

Same in which way?

I suppose those vaccines had been in testing a lot longer......but with Covid they didn't have the time.

I still think the movie would end better if the vax turned out to be a plot to kill everyone to meet the new Green Energy 's Carbon limits.

🤓

On 26/05/2021 at 18:48, XTreme said:

Same in which way?

I suppose those vaccines had been in testing a lot longer......but with Covid they didn't have the time.

Ops sorry, me not reading your reply properly.

Wife getting second Pfizer tomorrow!

Spoken to a few Pfizer people and all have said no ill effects after either......different story with the AZ people though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Spoken to a few Pfizer people and all have said no ill effects after either......different story with the AZ people though.

I know a few people that were fucked up by the second Pfizer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

No I’ll effects on either here with the people I have spoken to, daughter got her second Astra Zeneca yesterday no side effects at all, same thing with the wife and a mates wife.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buckster said:

I know a few people that were fucked up by the second Pfizer.

Yes, my neighbour was like that.  Fine on the first one apart from the sore arm but fecked on the second jab, in bed for two days.  Personally I think all the jabs affect different peeps in different ways.

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, my neighbour was like that.  Fine on the first one apart from the sore arm but fecked on the second jab, in bed for two days.  Personally I think all the jabs affect different peeps in different ways.

A doctor friend says the first AZ is most likely to have side effects and the second Pfizer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

A doctor friend says the first AZ is most likely to have side effects and the second Pfizer.

Wife just had her second Pfizer......fine so far! We'll see later on!

20210528_121526-min.jpg.7042b2f00d4a80f9e5d21a0abb400e24.jpg

• Like 1