I hate this guy

Pedro

Pretty much how I ride my Harley, but there is never a camera available at the time so you lot don't get the benefit. Pretty sure that boy was following my trail braking advice quite a bit there as well.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Pretty sure that boy was following my trail braking advice quite a bit there as well.

Well your trail braking advice didn't help @MooN much!

DSC04591.JPG

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

And here's another video, 0:20 blows my mind!

I could abuse a bike like him if i wasn't worried about damaging it only difference is it would hit the floor a hell of a lot more :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I could abuse a bike like him if i wasn't worried about damaging it only difference is it would hit the floor a hell of a lot more :classic_laugh:

It's not the abuse that impresses me, although I couldn't do it, it's the balancing of such a heavy bike on the front wheel offroad that does.

Just now, Pedro said:

It's not the abuse that impresses me, although I couldn't do it, it's the balancing of such a heavy bike on the front wheel offroad that does.

Yes i know what you mean. Years ago i owned a fantic 200 trials bike when everyone else had the all singing and dancing Gas Gas contact, i always blamed the crap suspension and brakes for me not being able to do things on it, i was out with some mates the one day and a new lad turned up, after a while of complaining about the bike to him he asked if he could have a go. we were on an old industrial estate at the time, He got on it and approached the crash barrier on the side of the road and with a little rev the front wheel was on top of it then another little rev the front was over and the rear wheel was on the barrier. then he done an endo U turn and repeated the crash barrier maneuver after i picked my jaw up off the floor i realised it was me that was shit and not the bike :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3