Same old Shit 1

Sir Fallsalot

As the title suggests this is the same stuff I've posted  over and over but today i was showing a couple of new guys to trail riding around not many photos i'm afraid.

Started off by meeting in a layby near Barry which turned out to be notorious for dogging so much so they cut all the hedge rows and trees down so it was less concealed. what a fucking great place to meet 3 blokes I've never met before :classic_laugh:

So when i arrived two are waiting i checks my phone and sees one has canceled due to the weather forecast being bad. I Introduces myself and has a chat to find out a bit about them, one bloke is about my age with some off road experience years ago but new to this bike and the other about 34 year old and only past his test 3 months ago but very keen, both on T7's their getting as common as the muck we'll be riding through today. I starts them off on a couple of lanes i know are tricky to see what i'm dealing with, first lane was a bit slow but ok, the second lane there's no sign of the youngster at the end so had to go back where i found him picking up the bike which turned out to be the second time. Third lane i decided to be a true general and lead from the rear and watch the carnage unfold.  Fuck me the young lad clocked more time on his fairings then his tyres on this lane and dopey here buried his phone too deep to get any photos of it. Took these after what was about the fourth time he dropped the bike in the same lane 

IMG_1401.thumb.JPG.89edb94743608dc2caef5c6a356471a9.JPG

IMG_1402.thumb.JPG.873f741123b65094b0675cb8b19a186a.JPG

I thought i'd get some video on this next lane which was easy at the start and finish but tricky in the middle. That's an old railway bridge in the photo and vid

IMG_1403.thumb.JPG.9bf7aa401b4e38bb606d5be77c8b073b.JPG

First off is the older bloke followed by the youngster you can see the difference in experience here

Stops for a breather and a chat 

How can i describe this photo, two springer spaniels and a pug comes to mind lol

1878039109_WhatsAppImage2021-05-15at19_50.08(1).jpeg.a8d4fe3f1e272d7d7e6473ae9cfac217.jpeg

From here it was up onto my local lanes on Eglwysilan mountain, that T7 sounds sweet

And a rare vid with me in it 

Found something people don't usually dump  there was about 14 plants in all 

IMG_1406.thumb.JPG.f5d5ca7ad6d219066bd8adda616a181a.JPG

After this the youngster bailed and headed home as he ditched the bike in a large puddle no damage but got a bit wet. the other lad was happy to carry on

the next lanes were all gated which is a pain but gives me time to take a photo

IMG_1407.thumb.JPG.8e8434dbd11c4392062a1cdaa220c9f6.JPG

I shoots on ahead on the next lane to take some more video, heading into the Rhondda valleys here

Stops for a chat on this one which is the golf course lane, where you ride right through the middle of it and end up with what should be familiar view on here now looking at the new bridge in Porth 

IMG_1411.thumb.JPG.2de64e6c381504586cd09899e2378579.JPG

Last lane i have no photos of and no incidents other than the T7 rolling off the side stand when he was opening a gate, still amazed at how many don't put the bike in gear when pointing down hill no damage though. I'm impressed how much abuse the t7 took today with no damage other than scratches. The two lads were great company and will ride out with them again whether they want to ride with me is a different matter though :classic_laugh: 

• Like 8

Forgot to say when i got home the police were in the middle of emptying a shit load of cannabis plants from a house up the road from me.

Seen a lot of materials from cannabis growing dumped on the mountains this last month

IMG_1375.thumb.JPG.e50017104e660244ad0d8f0823307720.JPG

IMG_1377.thumb.JPG.2a8cef430d97d0b86c94dc12a8d3221e.JPG

IMG_1378.thumb.JPG.9943dfab1d5af174c1b8db5780b7ac0e.JPG

IMG_1379.thumb.JPG.a3540586c25384cd142ded42f6e7f629.JPG

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Nice one Fed.......must have been a tough day for those guys.

If they plan to do stuff like that they'd have been better off getting CRF250L's surely?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nice one Fed.......must have been a tough day for those guys.

If they plan to do stuff like that they'd have been better off getting CRF250L's surely?

Everywhere i took them is fine on those bikes with some experience but to get that experience you have to just get out and ride. My 650 is about 30kg lighter than the T7 so no light weight either. If the younger guy had a more aggressive front tyre i bet he wouldn't have hit the deck half as much as he did.

• Like 1

You cruel bugger , those bikes can't be more than a few months old :classic_laugh:

The youngster will learn eventually , it's not all about  using more and more throttle when the going gets sticky :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 3

Dare I say you’re using way more aggressive tires than the yamahas, @Sir Fallsalot?

I don’t get it, why kill the plants? Just plant them on a hill and see if it grows wild! Or are they mainly for selling?

Here, personal consumption is not a criminal offence, so there’s no bother is having a plant at home or carrying a small amount.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

Dare I say you’re using way more aggressive tires than the yamahas, @Sir Fallsalot?

I don’t get it, why kill the plants? Just plant them on a hill and see if it grows wild! Or are they mainly for selling?

Here, personal consumption is not a criminal offence, so there’s no bother is having a plant at home or carrying a small amount.

Its illegal here you cannot grow them in the wild or at home but these might have been male plants