Has Everybody Flounced?

XTreme

holiday in amurrica.  went for a bike ride, or two.   my "son" (I claim him with full approval of his real parents) had to put down his golden after 14 years.  not a fun week, even with the bike rides.

Not even that big a dog lover, but cried like a baby over this one.  I think Gunner was smarter than most people.  Definitely, more likable. 😞

Gunner.jpg

Gunner 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

7 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

holiday in amurrica.  went for a bike ride, or two.   my "son" (I claim him with full approval of his real parents) had to put down his golden after 14 years.  not a fun week, even with the bike rides.

Not even that big a dog lover, but cried like a baby over this one.  I think Gunner was smarter than most people.  Definitely, more likable. 😞

Gunner.jpg

Gunner 2.jpg

It hurts don't it Rick! 

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

Gunner.jpg

Gunner 2.jpg

Looks like a sweet guy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Looks like a sweet guy.

he was.  and, so damned smart.  as a puppy, he followed Chris's mom outside one morning to pickup the newspaper.  From that day forward, he didnt need to be showed again, just let out. 

One morning, he didnt return as quickly as he should have.  Finally, came running up with a paper in his mouth.  Guess he had scoured the neighborhood until he found one in someone else's driveway 🤣  (paper boy hadnt left one at mom's)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We haven't seen @Six30 for a couple of days!

Don't worry I'm not sending out a search party!

What you say @Clive........you don't think?

Snl Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Out in the van?.........or Rennie has locked him in the wardrobe.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Out in the van?.........or Rennie has locked him in the wardrobe.

Maybe he was out of his depth on a motorcycle forum and being surrounded by real motorcyclists.....so he's joined a Van Forum?

After all, you can't blame him for wanting to be with his own kind!

• Haha 3