The Abandoned Country House!

XTreme

This one's got it all......Dark Motorcycling, Offroading, and Rugged Individualism! And despite being a Pensioner, I still had no need of a Support Vehicle!

Anyway, I decided to follow some of the trails round the area, and this time I wasn't concentrating just on not falling off! I was also concentrating on trying to spot any abandoned shit hidden en-route!

And I found something - a large, remote, abandoned country house which was actually part cave. They'd literally dug into the hillside around it to build the caves.

To get access I actually had to scale a very steep and slippery bank.......so it wasn't a ride in type of job by any means! 

When I got to the building (which was huge) it was sealed up tight......I know, cos I tried all the doors. As you do when you come from Swansea!

But on walking around the plot I found a cave entrance where the door was open. So it would have been rude not to get in there and investigate!

This shit should be on PPV really................

gs206.jpg

gs206a-min.jpg

gs206b-min.jpg

gs207.jpg

gs207a-min.jpg

gs208.jpg

gs208a-min.jpg

gs208b-min.jpg

gs208c-min.jpg

gs208d-min.jpg

gs208e-min.jpg

gs208f-min.jpg

gs208g-min.jpg

gs208h-min.jpg

gs208ia-min.jpg

gs208i-min.jpg

gs208j-min.jpg

gs208k-min.jpg

gs208l-min.jpg

gs208m-min.jpg

gs209.jpg

gs209a-min.jpg

gs209b-min.jpg

gs210.jpg

• Like 5

You're getting very brave in your pensionable age, I mean that's actual off-roading right there.  Mind you if there'd been even a hint of dampness it could have all gone tits up :classic_unsure:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You're getting very brave in your pensionable age, I mean that's actual off-roading right there.  Mind you if there'd been even a hint of dampness it could have all gone tits up :classic_unsure:

There was a big pool of water at the side of the track later on in the vid Bob!

Obviously I kept well away from that! :littleguy:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's everywhere Tym!

My best guess is bigger farms bought out smaller farms as farming advanced with technology after Frnco fucked the country up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

My best guess is bigger farms bought out smaller farms as farming advanced with technology after Frnco fucked the country up.

No.....it's generally down to economics! The farm is no longer financially viable, then it just gets left there.

Then the owner dies and it's bequeathed to multiple family members who don't get on......so rather than agree on something to sell it off, it just gets left there.

10 minutes ago, Tym said:

Did Franco shoot everyone with a med and up IQ number? My first guess stands, its still Franco's fault.🤓

I don't think he discriminated......he shot thick people as well I believe! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

The funny part is when Europeons say America has a gun problem, umm, how many have been shot over there again? lol

• Haha 1