Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

Just now, Swagman said:

You seem to be obsessed with vans you gonna get one.🤣🤣🤣

Not in this life.. it would mean passing my driving test and that's a test too far.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You don't have a car licence?

No.  I passed my bike test in 1982 and that was my life goal fulfilled. Never wanted a car, never been all that interested.

Ive always said that I would only learn to drive if someone else paid for it, that came very close to happening in 1987, but, I got head hunted and it never happened.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

No.  I passed my bike test in 1982 and that was my life goal fulfilled. Never wanted a car, never been all that interested.

Ive always said that I would only learn to drive if someone else paid for it, that came very close to happening in 1987, but, I got head hunted and it never happened.

Did you get your head back?.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Motobiker said:

I only had a bike licence for years and then one day two blokes who had moved to a different new bit of the council came to see me when I was a trainee and asked me if I would like to go and work for them. You'll get a pay rise, a new donkey jacket and a car they said. I don't have a car licence I said. Well get one and watch out for a job advert they said. My first lesson was a few hours after the 87 hurricane, shit, trees and water everywhere.

The job advert was so specific it was embarrassing, only myself an a chef at Sainsburys applied. The interview was worse, I was rung up the night before and told what the 5 technical questions would be. Then at the actual interview, the same silly sod asked me the whole 15 on his sheet because the HR person was looking over his shoulder. Luckily she didn't know the answers and I could make stuff up.

For the next few years if I mucked anything up they used to moan that they should have had the chef. I did eventually get the car, it took a lot longer than they promised and then the tax man crucified me over it a few years later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This was a band who busked all over London, first one of their videos, good car driving song, singing the chorus as loud as you can when I'm in the mood. Then them busking and Arnold the passing dancer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1