Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

3 hours ago, Tango said:

So, most days I can't remember what I had for breakfast, or even what day it is! But how come I can remember most of the lyrics to this song that I first heard nearly 50 years ago? 🤔 😂😂

Enjoyed that, thanks.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've got Strangers in the Night on vinyl that I bought when it came out and still enjoy listening to it now. 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Saul said:

Wow haven't thought about UFO for years.  Deffo blast from the past, love it.  

Exactly what I was thinking, took me back to the 'Granary' , a sweaty rock club in Bristol back in the day .

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Exactly what I was thinking, took me back to the 'Granary' , a sweaty rock club in Bristol back in the day .

Oh yeh.....the Granary! That place was mindblowing to me in 1971!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is currently my favourite song to have pop up on my helmet while on the bike. On the very rare occasions I turned the music on in Morocco to fight a little tiredness this music started as I was stopping for a drink of water, and couldn’t help but do a little jig around the bike. Wasn’t aware I was being watched by a kid laughing so hard he almost fell of his donkey :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

This in memory of Cookie, a professional northerner (If Blackburn is properly northern) who was a big Saw Doctors fan and would walk around the office with his t-shirt inscribed with the words GET THAT WASP OFF MY SANDWICH.

First song is live and hard to hear but worth straining your ears for the lyrics. Second song is the subject of the first song.

• Like 3