Another April ride!

Earache

I can't believe I got out to ride twice in April this year. It's usually too cold and crappy out to ride this early.

The roads were void of snow and ice but were covered in grit and other crap...

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4932.JPG

• Like 4

I didn't get to see any shots go off today, although I have before. They use an old WW2 Howitzer to shoot the hills with exploding charges. Pretty cool to watch...

IMG_4979.JPG

IMG_4980.JPG

IMG_4981.JPG

IMG_4982.JPG

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I love the views and if i was there would probably be out riding and taking it all in as well but i'm quite happy to be looking at the photos of them from my desk in the warm ?

There's a lot to be said for being warm! This summer, when everyone is sweating to death, I'll be nice and cool riding these same roads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Great stuff @Earache wow the snow pack is nice to see, ive heard about water rationing this year out west weird you have snow. ?

There's enough for Colorado, but we also supply Nevada and California. There's not enough for everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

Isn’t that neck of the woods meant to be filled with little types playing banjos while they’re fatter relations make bacon with strangers?

Nah, you're thinking the Ozarks or Smokies. We just have wild animals waiting to devour you here. Much nicer.

• Haha 2

On 28/04/2021 at 04:09, Mawsley said:

I hate autocorrect

Butt its true, and most those sort turned out to be the Scots the Irish threw out, might explain Bucky butt....

Might not. 

🤓

• 2 weeks later...