Fred the Lazy Slaphead splashes in Puddles!

Sir Fallsalot

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just about all of it is @Pedro i could do most of it it on my Africa Twin with road tyres on there were some steep rocky bits that would have tested me on it. i was after was an easy day trail riding with great views and that's what i got

I meant perfect as in something I would love riding through, not perfect as in "not challenging or worthy".

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Absolutely superb Fred, the Nant y Moch trails are probly me favourite of all along with Bomber Lane and the others around Barmouth.

@boboneleg I just followed the TET route from Strata Florida to Machynlleth and my own route back. I got to say they got it spot on around that area i'd just take one lane out which had a load of gated paved roads to a very short and uninspiring lane followed by a load of gated paved roads back to the main road it even pains me typing about it :classic_laugh:
This one don't bother with it use the time riding better lanes 

image.png.acc09b4779940b50b7989bb12aed4685.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant perfect as in something I would love riding through, not perfect as in "not challenging or worthy".

No you are right Pedro their not really challenging but the area their in makes them worthy 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I saw nobody all day @boboneleg just cyclists around Nant y Moch area the trails were mine alone it was great, but a few from the TRF rode Strata as well. Funny you should choose that photo that's the one i had a dab in and it was over my knee on the far side and yesterday one of the guys was riding with his wife and she fell off in this crossing he said she and the bike went right under with only her head out the water.

This was above Nant y Moch last summer when the comet Neowise came visiting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2