LEJOG

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How many others will be with you Caroline?

I dont know. Millward’s a chilled out guy and until yesterday I didnt know if we were travelling with him or on our tod. I literally paid him for it 30 mins ago and we leave tomoz 😂

I’m sure there’ll be some sort of leaving pic. Ill count them up then 👍

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I dont know. Millward’s a chilled out guy and until yesterday I didnt know if we were travelling with him or on our tod. I literally paid him for it 30 mins ago and we leave tomoz 😂

I’m sure there’ll be some sort of leaving pic. Ill count them up then 👍

He seems a really nice guy!

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He seems a really nice guy!

So far he certainly seems it 😊

Shame its peeing down all day tomoz.

My son came in looked at the camping gear, pointed at us and said “Youre sleeping outside...losers”  then laughed a lot 😂

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So far he certainly seems it 😊

Shame its peeing down all day tomoz.

My son came in looked at the camping gear, pointed at us and said “Youre sleeping outside...losers”  then laughed a lot 😂

How many are on it and how long does it take?

What are you taking? The Himalayan?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

How many are on it and how long does it take?

What are you taking? The Himalayan?

Its all play it by ear. Not just by us but Millward too because the rule of 6 still exists in Scotland so he wont be crossing the border (neither would I if I ran a business that would cop thousands in fines) but others have said they will break off n go on alone. I will definitely be crossing the border (relatives to see and LEJOGs not LEJOG without the OG), I wanna see some of Scotland while everything is open and say Hi to my brother for the first time on a very long time. Ive blocked off 14 days but expect to be gone 10ish.

Taking the Bandit 😬 Dont think I fancy 2500 miles on a 24.5bhp bike riding with someone on over triple that. I may regret it because the Himalayan is a beautiful sightseeing bike and the Bandit for a shortarse is very much a sports bike position.

Millward is no breadhead which is so refreshing, whoever breaks off will be reimbursed for days theyre not there 👍👍👍

Apart from leaving in torrential rain its a win win.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not heard that before either Bob but interpenetrated it as someone who is a money grabbing bastard.

yeah and wont give ewt back

• Like 1

Just now, Pedro said:

Weather is back to normal, then, bless the world!

I saw something on the news that more Brits are going to be staying there for holidays this year rather than go abroad.

So you may not get your full quota of knuckle draggers!

Just now, XTreme said:

I saw something on the news that more Brits are going to be staying there for holidays this year rather than go abroad.

So you may not get your full quota of knuckle draggers!

Praying The Office GIF

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 04:48, boboneleg said:

What's a breadhead ?   I'm not very down with the kids :classic_laugh:

‘Bread’ is an old slang word for money. I think its old cockney but you might remember the ancient situation comedy ‘Bread’ by Carla Lane (diabolical but there was little on back then so I shamedly watched it) about a Liverpudlian family doing a bit of benefit fraud and putting money in a pot on the kitchen table?

A breadhead is someone who worships at the alter of the money gods.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

‘Bread’ is an old slang word for money. I think its old cockney but you might remember the ancient situation comedy ‘Bread’ by Carla Lane (diabolical but there was little on back then so I shamedly watched it) about a Liverpudlian family doing a bit of benefit fraud and putting money in a pot on the kitchen table?

It is indeed rhyming slang, Bread and Honey- Money.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds like my missus......everything with her revolves around money....I call her the squirrel as do some of her friends. 

Me on the other hand if I have enough to pay my bills and have some left over to enjoy myself abit I'm happy 

• Like 3