Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

Not a joke as such, but I watched this a few days ago and it slowly dawned on me that this is Roman Road market, about 30 yards from my last office. You'll believe a car can fly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2697201/Video-Shocking-road-rage-moment-motorist-drives-car-blocking-in.html?mwv_rm=rta

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Not a joke as such, but I watched this a few days ago and it slowly dawned on me that this is Roman Road market, about 30 yards from my last office. You'll believe a car can fly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2697201/Video-Shocking-road-rage-moment-motorist-drives-car-blocking-in.html?mwv_rm=rta

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

ae0c0ee1-f27f-4c97-9b71-557b78da511f.jpg.685661fb6073897d2c0c8ae76e6f9f6d.jpg

I had to nip to Suffolk during my Monday lunch hour to pick up a bike bag from a  shop there and I saw no tractors being ravished or even being bought dinner. So I think this may be an isolated incident.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I had to nip to Suffolk during my Monday lunch hour to pick up a bike bag from a  shop there and I saw no tractors being ravished or even being bought dinner. So I think this may be an isolated incident.

Did you go to the adventure bike shop ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Point 3 could be questionable now days.😄

I overheard some young lad talking to his friends a while ago, he said i would hate it if i found out my parents revealed my sex with a gender reveal balloon how dare anyone assume what sex i am 

well i'm sorry if this is politically incorrect but all i could think was what a fucking prick 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I overheard some young lad talking to his friends a while ago, he said i would hate it if i found out my parents revealed my sex with a gender reveal balloon how dare anyone assume what sex i am 

well i'm sorry if this is politically incorrect but all i could think was what a fucking prick 

I agree with the guy, on a different level though: when I was born ecos weren’t very developed and they were expecting a girl. I had a few nice pink things to wear! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Pedro said:

I agree with the guy, on a different level though: when I was born ecos weren’t very developed and they were expecting a girl. I had a few nice pink things to wear! :classic_laugh:

Hell, never mind assuming his sex, a friend of mine was quite upset with FCPorto for not allowing to register the unborn boy as a member using an eco as a picture for the card!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

When any child is born their either male or female the only oddity are birth defects such as hermaphrodites, what they choose to call themselves later on in life is up to them i don't have an issue with it but i shouldn't be forced to call them some made up word to make them happy and that is my choice which is exactly the same as them choosing something different. If their dug up 100 years after they die forensic tests will determine them as male or female so their choice  of gender will only mean anything when their alive. :littleguy:

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

WTF's a gender reveal balloon?

you burst the balloon and either blue or pink glitter falls out but they don't have a gender neutral colour if there was one it would probably be grey

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

you burst the balloon and either blue or pink glitter falls out but they don't have a gender neutral colour if there was one it would probably be grey

You can tell no bald father does that, do it on a warm afternoon when bald and I'll end up looking like a sprinkle covered doughnut :classic_laugh:

Silly things, these gender parties.

• Haha 2