Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

10 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You know it happening.

just going to try and go fill me van up , not with red, see if the fucking idiots have stopped queing at the garages .

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You know it happening.

I got a friend that runs his car on transformer oil he gets it free from work owned it for about 10 years and never bought a gallon of diesel, when i asked how it runs on the oil he said it get a bit hard to start in the winter so i have to thin it out with some red diesel also from work :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just going to try and go fill me van up , not with red, see if the fucking idiots have stopped queing at the garages .

Yeh......get on it!

Cos unless you get that van fuelled there'll be no motorcycling for you!

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Well that was a mission , 4 garages local... all rammed with twats panic buying, probably still got cupboards  full of toilet rolls,  last garage before i was about to give up, saw a pump empty , gap in traffic coming the other way ..boom i was in  ,  going away early Monday would of just filled up before we set off . Its the media causes all this , just shut up about it, few garages might of run out for a short while waiting for a delivery , if this carries on they all will.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Its the media causes all this , just shut up about it, few garages might of run out for a short while waiting for a delivery , if this carries on they all will.

Exactly this place is full of fucking morons and i'm not just talking about Motorcycle riders forum :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5