Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

And whenever I speak of what everyone thinks of brits I get tarnished!

I think the same as you......and when you use it as a generalisation that's fine.

But if you direct it at one person individually then you've now made it personal.

That's the difference!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I think the same as you......and when you use it as a generalisation that's fine.

But if you direct it at one person individually then you've now made it personal.

That's the difference!

You cunt

Generally self deprecating humour directly from the source is always dandy. Like the graffiti one, its not true, the UK produced the most famous graffiti artist in the world and has shops just for graffiti artists paint, we just also like poking fun at ourselves, particularly the less appealing under belly. 

If I said some unpleasant generalisations about the portuguese that werent humorous how would that go down?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You cunt

That's not an insult based on a racial generalisation though.

You're calling me a cunt based on you thinking I'm a cunt......it's not calling me a cunt based on me being British.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's not an insult based on a racial generalisation though.

You're calling me a cunt based on you thinking I'm a cunt......it's not calling me a cunt based on me being British.

No just on general really 

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

What I think I did was tell out how brits are perceived from abroad, and in a couple of times point out when I thought an individual was complying with that cartoonish generalisation. As a joke!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What I think I did was tell out how brits are perceived from abroad, and in a couple of times point out when I thought an individual was complying with that cartoonish generalisation. As a joke!

It's not a problem Pedro......we all know that misunderstandings can occur on forums because it's sometimes difficult to establish the mood and intent behind the written word.

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If I said some unpleasant generalisations about the portuguese that werent humorous how would that go down?

You already did, and pointed them at me also as a joke. I chose to consider it annoying and ignore you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You already did, and pointed them at me also as a joke. I chose to consider it annoying and ignore you.

Ah well I don’t remember saying anything like that so you can enlighten me and I’ll apologise if needed or just accept that when on the receiving end of it you found these things annoying too and move on. 

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ah well I don’t remember saying anything like that so you can enlighten me and I’ll apologise if needed or just accept that when on the receiving end of it you found these things annoying too and move on. 

Are you attempting a flounce move on a member …

what you say @XTreme

you seen this shit 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ah I was wondering what angle you’d come at this one from. Nice 😆 

Crack on , nice technique.

• Haha 1