Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Buddy, I've got to the stage in life where I laugh at the youth strutting their six packs. 

Well, they laughing right back at ya, i love this joke thread so far. :wave:

You know what would be a funny thread, an Ask a Nurse Advice thread, we have some sad lots with plenty of potential humourous aflictions, like Bruces rash...:littleguy:

• Sad 1

I’ve done my time listening to the worried well complaining about rashes, listening to endlessly detailed stories of peoples minor brushes with medical services and the unprompted showing of body parts. When I go somewhere new I always tell them I work in McDonald’s surprisingly no ones even slightly interested in talking to you about shite food ?

• Haha 1

My dad was a surgeon, i hated assisting, people complainning about pain, blood puss, FFS get a life! My pa loved it i dunno, i just worked the front desk and billed people sums of money that left them  comotose. :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

My dad was a surgeon, i hated assisting, people complainning about pain, blood puss, FFS get a life! My pa loved it i dunno, i just worked the front desk and billed people sums of money that left them  comotose. :classic_rolleyes:

Who can forget the human skull on the desk? :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Who can forget the human skull on the desk? :classic_laugh:

Those sold quick and at good prices, i loved the human body parts market, big turnover, low margins, how much does a shovel cost....lol

9785f3fae091c346d8fd554d57551e72.jpeg.6f151a79ec0cc35886bc91a7efb8ae39.jpeg

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Soaking leather trews in coffee is never gonna make the owner smile.. the malcontents look pretty happy though!

they sure did ?