Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's him......but in his case he always finds the energy to get back up so he can get on the PC to abuse some more Brits! 

That's me in the way that we are both bald and that's it! Also my kitchen is tidy, what's up with that mess, instead of making fun of her man she should have shut up and put that stuff away. Also you know it's not me because he went to make "a grilled cheese" out of a cardboard box from the fridge!

I drink like a man, none of that brit falling down by 20:00 embarrassing shit, and funny enough I'm always accused of drinking too much but usually not the one complaining about having headaches the next day and nursing hangovers for 24 hours. I get up early the next day and carry on with stuff, like you do if you're a grown up.

I have to recognize though, I've started to sometimes conscientiously make an effort to make nice non insulting posts when it's late in the evening :classic_laugh: (don't want to insult people)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

That's me in the way that we are both bald and that's it! Also my kitchen is tidy, what's up with that mess, instead of making fun of her man she should have shut up and put that stuff away. Also you know it's not me because he went to make "a grilled cheese" out of a cardboard box from the fridge!

I drink like a man, none of that brit falling down by 20:00 embarrassing shit, and funny enough I'm always accused of drinking too much but usually not the one complaining about having headaches the next day and nursing hangovers for 24 hours. I get up early the next day and carry on with stuff, like you do if you're a grown up.

I have to recognize though, I've started to sometimes conscientiously make an effort to make nice non insulting posts when it's late in the evening :classic_laugh: (don't want to insult people)

Or just be like @Six30 and insult everyone all the time 😬

• Haha 6

yea foqit frowd orl de spelyn rewls owtta da winder, den weel orl uner-stan mush eezierlar. 

O hol on gramma2

yeafoqitfrowdorldespelynngramarewlsowtdewinderdenweelorlunerstammusheezierlarlyfesbetetlykzat

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The dark ages called they said could you return the time machine?

That's one way to look at a sentence and pick one thing out of all the rest.