Welcome Slowlycatchymonkey

Admin

Hello Slowlycatchymonkey,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Slowlycatchymonkey joined on the 10/03/21.

View Member

Morning all. Some of you I recognise from another forum and some of you sound quite appalling so I had to join up mainly due to coronavirus lockdown being so boring I might remove my own eyes with a teaspoon but also because there’s some fierce bitching going on here that I find very entertaining. 

Im live in Somerset, delayed getting a motorbike until I got to a “screw it I'm done doing what I supposed to do” age so am late to the party and making up for lost time. 

I remembered I missed xtreme yesterday when on the other place I said I didn’t know of any left wing horsey people. Oh yes I do, when’s he coming back? I’m bored. So I landed here (thanks for messages via Facebook to whoever you are on here) and the first thread I read demonstrates there’s bugger all chance of that. So here I am. Looking forward to contributing to your bullshit ‘Bitches’ thread soon ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Morning all. Some of you I recognise from another forum and some of you sound quite appalling so I had to join up mainly due to coronavirus lockdown being so boring I might remove my own eyes with a teaspoon but also because there’s some fierce bitching going on here that I find very entertaining. 

Im live in Somerset, delayed getting a motorbike until I got to a “screw it I'm done doing what I supposed to do” age so am late to the party and making up for lost time. 

I remembered I missed xtreme yesterday when on the other place I said I didn’t know of any left wing horsey people. Oh yes I do, when’s he coming back? I’m bored. So I landed here (thanks for messages via Facebook to whoever you are on here) and the first thread I read demonstrates there’s bugger all chance of that. So here I am. Looking forward to contributing to your bullshit ‘Bitches’ thread soon ?

You're right Caroline......some of these people are quite appalling. 

And even worse most of them have hounded me across the internet for 20 years........I can't get rid of them, they're like turds that won't flush.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You're right Caroline......some of these people are quite appalling. 

And even worse most of them have hounded me across the internet for 20 years........I can't get rid of them, they're like turds that won't flush.

Theres definitely a turdy whiff ?

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So you are basically an organ donor? Not to mention another woman who does not realise her place on a motorcycle is the the pillion.

Damn, this place is going downhill fast.

Also a ginger sympathiser and now you have reached a true low by arriving here in the gutter of the internet.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Ah @Buckster......your just a old? romantic at heart?

Not one Fuck Off in your reply........proud of you.

What can I say? I'm looking for a new bike washer.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So you are basically an organ donor? Not to mention another woman who does not realise her place on a motorcycle is the the pillion.

Damn, this place is going downhill fast.

Also a ginger sympathiser and now you have reached a true low by arriving here in the gutter of the internet.

Well I’ll be honest it was your drivelling bullshit thread that tipped me over into joining you so perversely you’re attracting more of the weaklings you despise ?

Just curious to see what it’s like down at the bottom of the gene pool, do you have a helper to type your posts for you or can you do that all by yourself? 

Also I didn’t realise he’s a ginge, I’m off. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I’ll be honest it was your drivelling bullshit thread that tipped me over into joining you so perversely you’re attracting more of the weaklings you despise ?

Just curious to see what it’s like down at the bottom of the gene pool, do you have a helper to type your posts for you or can you do that all by yourself? 

Also I didn’t realise he’s a ginge, I’m off. 

I dictate and the butler posts with a little artistic licence, any big words are his. Before Pete went full Iceland fish finger (all grey), he was more ginger than carrot top.

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I dictate and the butler posts with a little artistic licence, any big words are his. Before Pete went full Iceland fish finger (all grey), he was more ginger than carrot top.

Ah rich n thick my favourite form of fun ?

Hmm he kept that quiet... understandably. 

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ah rich n thick my favourite form of fun ?

Hmm he kept that quiet... understandably. 

Welcome to 1984......

1.jpg.9b18c134ab2d3d948a857c4c13cd00b9.jpg

Who was it on here who messaged me then? I genuinely thought you’d all just got bored. I didn’t realised lots of hands had been slapped and who’s driving the new world order that led to the commotion?

It wasn’t me, I don’t even know which forum you got here from, extreme knitting or something i imagine.

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Who was it on here who messaged me then? I genuinely thought you’d all just got bored. I didn’t realised lots of hands had been slapped and who’s driving the new world order that led to the commotion?

@Skippy.....he's got a Himalayan! So does Michelle @Grasshopper's Ride........she's a strange woman from Canada! 

@Bruce showed her his ass (he'll probably show it to you too) and she wasn't impressed. Too hairy apparently! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy.....he's got a Himalayan! So does Michelle @Grasshopper's Ride........she's a strange woman from Canada! 

@Bruce showed her his ass (he'll probably show it to you too) and she wasn't impressed. Too hairy apparently! 

Thanks @Skippy nice bike ? 

Goes without saying you have to be strange woman to hang around here. 

Hairy arse, is it some type of mating call? This place is more deranged than I thought!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Getting my hand slapped if anything made the visits to the other forum a little less boring, see what they had done, restricted posting, then they/he/her? went and altered my profile.

Hmm bit difficult accepting restrictions when we’re all adults. Removing posts and controlling conversations is a way to lose folk. It’s hard enough tolerating being told off at school and for most of us that was far too long ago to tolerate it now. But I can see that there’s a generational difference going on, your style of speaking to each other wouldn’t be some of their cups of tea. 

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm bit difficult accepting restrictions when we’re all adults. Removing posts and controlling conversations is a way to lose folk. It’s hard enough tolerating being told off at school and for most of us that was far too long ago to tolerate it now. But I can see that there’s a generational difference going on, your style of speaking to each other wouldn’t be some of their cups of tea. 

513wh4-min.jpg.5dcb94475ab45b3f1deda51641a4d357.jpg

• Haha 1

Yer I don’t like having my swear words blanked out and if everything is sanitised it’s very boring. 

I defer to Lenny Bruce on this.....it's not the words themselves......it's the intent behind them.