You're not just Locked Down......you're Locked In!

XTreme

From Monday 8 March, anyone in Britain who enters “a port of departure to travel internationally” without a completed form will be committing a criminal offence – even if they are legally entitled to travel.

The Declaration to Travel represents the latest tightening of the most draconian restrictions on movement ever known in peacetime!

Source!

They going to be tagging you next?

• Sad 1

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Yeah I looked at it after id posted, what next......no more overseas holidays ...... Will this be forever or just whilst in restrictions 

No idea......but the odd thing is most countries are not letting Brits in anyway.

So why is this being put in place?

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The Welsh are internationally acknowledged as being cleaner and bathe more.

I'd say that keeping the English locked inside England is an initiative that's long overdue.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Ahem.

All you sad bastids joining the lads weekend booze cruise please have your exit permit ready. There will be a couple points we are likely to hit international waters because lets face it they're only a few miles out. Please also prep your customs permits for any fish and shark brought back with you. Clive is in charge of all paperwork. No papers, no go. Cheaters will be unceremoniously dumped at IOM where you can enjoy free board and lodging for 6 weeks at Jurby alongside other smugglers and bandits.

Fuck the paperwork im badass and do as I please ?

55 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd say that keeping the English locked inside England is an initiative that's long overdue.

Feck off you Jack, I'll be sneeking over the border before long, it's an Englishman's right to invade Wales :classic_tongue:

• Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

Feck off you Jack, I'll be sneeking over the border before long, it's an Englishman's right to invade Wales :classic_tongue:

Too true, someone has to watch over the poor sheep's wellbeing 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Ahem.

All you sad bastids joining the lads weekend booze cruise please have your exit permit ready. There will be a couple points we are likely to hit international waters because lets face it they're only a few miles out. Please also prep your customs permits for any fish and shark brought back with you. Clive is in charge of all paperwork. No papers, no go. Cheaters will be unceremoniously dumped at IOM where you can enjoy free board and lodging for 6 weeks at Jurby alongside other smugglers and bandits.

B&B at jurby jail just a pity we cant go next door to jurby junk anymore stella has sold out 

10 hours ago, Bruce said:

We've had perfect if chilly weather now for a week. I am so peeved. I should be out enjoying it.

I would have been, you must be a pusy or something like it,

you let other humans tell you what to do?

Thats a fucked up world to have to live in i would revolt if i was you.

:wave:

• Haha 1

Semi automatic cannon fire, drop guns behind enemy lines, fortify the homy stead by making as many babies as possible.

You may have to triage priorities and start with the making babies part, remember, its for The King.

Wait, never mind, found your problem right there.

You;re Kingless. 

:banana121or:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tym said:

Semi automatic cannon fire, drop guns behind enemy lines, fortify the homy stead by making as many babies as possible.

You may have to triage priorities and start with the making babies part, remember, its for The King.

Wait, never mind, found your problem right there.

You;re Kingless. 

:banana121or:

What Tym said! :classic_unsure:

43 minutes ago, Bruce said:

They've closed the port down. Leaving port is not like fetching bread, the consequences could be significant. Maritime fines make road fines look like penny change, that's if I dont get my arse pounded with a short interlude at her Majesty's BnB

Not to mention being seen in the boat equivalent of a 1970’s Skoda.

• Haha 1