Welcome Judes

Admin

Hello Judes,

Welcome to Adventure Motorcycles. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Judes joined on the 06/03/21.

View Member

HI hi, new here so I need to find my feet still. So, thanks for the big welcome... ?

Ride pretty much anything I can, where I can, and have been doing so for a long time.
Heading to SA in a few days to ride the winelands on a 1200GS. I have not been there for a long time, so looking forward to it.
Covid has really messed with riding for a while now...

When I catch up with the protcol here, I'll be more active....

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Judes said:

HI hi, new here so I need to find my feet still. So, thanks for the big welcome... ?

Ride pretty much anything I can, where I can, and have been doing so for a long time.
Heading to SA in a few days to ride the winelands on a 1200GS. I have not been there for a long time, so looking forward to it.

Greetings from Canada!  :wave:

Protocol, that is a nice word, but such things are hard to find around here.  ?  It sounds weird, but all I can say is good luck and I hope you stick around.

4 hours ago, Judes said:

Don't want to stick both boots in my mouth without knowing I have a welcoming audience... ?

Everybody's very friendly here and down to earth! 

21 hours ago, Judes said:

What you saying? Am I not supposed to crash in without knowing what the protocols are and immediately insult established forum members? They seem to be able to handle it, dive in the waters.. dangerous and probably bites ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Get in there, insult away, most treat it a has a sort of back handed compliment.?

It is. There are books for foreigners on fitting in in Britain that explain insults, put downs and being jeered at when you slip over or something bad happens are forms of affection, it then has to explain it can also be meant and you are in danger. Very confusing for the poor sods! ?

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Up in that posh Brizzle it might be balls but down here it’s definitely bollox ?

I love you as you reckon I'm posh.  That's definitely not a word I'm usually associated with .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I love you as you reckon I'm posh.  That's definitely not a word I'm usually associated with .

No it usually starts and ends with a T doesn't it 

• 1 month later...