Nature Quest - Share Your Best Nature Photographs

Grasshopper

43 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Forget-me-nots 🌞

CC43E7C9-B4AD-4529-BC2E-B9052CF4ACE0_1_201_a.jpeg

Ours have flowered,and now died away.......like most things do in our garden......kill cactuses I can.😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Earache said:

Dunno what these are either, but they looked pretty cool...

IMG_5849.JPG

IMG_5850.JPG

We have loads of these covering the sides of roads in Norfolk/Suffolk but with white petals. A large version of a daisy. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

These delicate little things were all over the riverbank at Ben Nevis dunno what they are either!

5B662072-061D-4934-A329-8EC7FB17BCDE.thumb.jpeg.f02d42bf26e6f190d64d58fb5722f29b.jpeg

DEAFCD21-18FB-4D87-B9F2-56B8FA231C0F.thumb.jpeg.3367c82ef89ed70584ed329892840f1c.jpeg

According to my app it's called Cuckoo Flower , also know as ;

Milkmaids

Lady's Smock

Cuckoo Bread

Mayflower

Lady's Glove

Lady Flock

and there are about 20 other names but I can't be arsed to type them all :classic_blink:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

These delicate little things were all over the riverbank at Ben Nevis dunno what they are either!

5B662072-061D-4934-A329-8EC7FB17BCDE.thumb.jpeg.f02d42bf26e6f190d64d58fb5722f29b.jpeg

DEAFCD21-18FB-4D87-B9F2-56B8FA231C0F.thumb.jpeg.3367c82ef89ed70584ed329892840f1c.jpeg

they're  flowers...

xxgiphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

they're  flowers...

xxgiphy.gif

Thats right three15 (you werent bad full powered but now youre just half baked) and if you can spell flowers without any assistance you’ll get a gold star n some chocolate buttons, come on sweetie you can do it… f…f…ff..ff well it definitely begins with an F, now fill in the gaps on this sheet. I am a f….. 👏 👏 👏 

• Haha 1

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thats right three15 (you werent bad full powered but now youre just half baked) and if you can spell flowers without any assistance you’ll get a gold star n some chocolate buttons, come on sweetie you can do it… f…f…ff..ff well it definitely begins with an F, now fill in the gaps on this sheet. I am a f….. 👏 👏 👏 

Sad to see a prolific Troll going on when he's way past his best!

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

The Chris Eubank of troll world 😂

We have to remember him as he was though......not the shell of his former self that he now is!

Just now, XTreme said:

We have to remember him as he was though......not the shell of his former self that he now is!

I’m looking forward to seeing the pics of three15 in his finest garb with a jewel capped cane in his lorry.. soz van, an HGV license requires skill…

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

some ones had one to many...

giphy (37).gif

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm me too now I’m confused.

go back to your room and draw some more dolphins with your crayons.. good girl , perhaps mr slowly will let you out in the morning to go look at the pretty flowers.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

go back to your room and draw some more dolphins with your crayons.. good girl , perhaps mr slowly will let you out in the morning to go look at the pretty flowers.

Meh Three15. Used to be fun till his skill shrivelled.