riding gear

skyrider

4 minutes ago, skyrider said:

yes i used it on a few bikes that one 

I bought my first one from Milletts in early 1972......only had it about 6 months.

Cos it ended up looking like it had melted after it had slid up the road a few times.

My elbows were sticking out the sleeves!

Fx Wreck GIF by Mayans M.C.

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I bought my first one from Milletts in early 1972......only had it about 6 months.

Cos it ended up looking like it had melted after it had slid up the road a few times.

My elbows were sticking out the sleeves!

Fx Wreck GIF by Mayans M.C.

i got mine from slingers army stores 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I recently sold my first leather, it was from the 1980's, but I loved it.  I even painted the back of it with clouds and trees, now how cool is that! ?

LeatherJacket1.jpg

LeatherJacket2.jpg

good looking leather would have shone up nicely with a bit of boot polish ?

• Like 3

After wearing Langlitz leathers for 20 yrs....finally sold them & bought this MotoBoss jacket....which ended up saving my life (literally) in a bike wreck in 2012.

Also have this Bilt helmet which I got for a smokin' deal.....$60 right outta the box brand new...from the bike shop I used to work for....

Feb21 016.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

After wearing Langlitz leathers for 20 yrs....finally sold them & bought this MotoBoss jacket....which ended up saving my life (literally) in a bike wreck in 2012.

Also have this Bilt helmet which I got for a smokin' deal.....$60 right outta the box brand new...from the bike shop I used to work for....

Feb21 016.jpg

That's how leathers should look.......scuffed and worn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I don't have a leather jacket anymore as they make no sense for the sort of riding I do.  I have still got my leather waistcoat though, last worn to a funeral in October 2019 .

6AC99A62-35E0-4357-94E4-8717F87D25B8.thumb.JPG.2f671c53eaf778385a2a0e55fe0ab743.JPG

absolutely leathers arn't much use for off road riding 

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Years ago, I tried to get Mandi to chuck her old bellstarf leather jacket. She had no chance of getting into it.
Daughter has taken a shine to it and it fits her perfectly.

Never get rid of a Belstaff, such nice jackets.  ?

5 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Years ago, I tried to get Mandi to chuck her old bellstarf leather jacket. She had no chance of getting into it.
Daughter has taken a shine to it and it fits her perfectly.

happy new owner ?

• Like 1

Last leathers I had were a made to measure one piece from MJK Leathers. Not cheap but so nice to wear, even used them on a trip to Spain in mid summer because I’d had them perforated when they were made. Sold them before I moved to Spain for about £300 I think.

The photo is from a trackday at Donnington Park. Unfortunately the leathers didn’t make me any faster! ???

B468EE3E-6B15-4DA9-89EB-93343509BAC3.jpeg

• Like 4