Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

82C87A80-ED15-4C06-A90A-71A6FC51B02D.gif

The triangle of abuse between Buck, Tym, and Bruce!

Bruce sailed away into the sunset cos Buck called him Flouncing Bloater.......and then you turned up in your van to take his place!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The triangle of abuse between Buck, Tym, and Bruce!

Bruce sailed away into the sunset cos Buck called him Flouncing Bloater.......and then you turned up in your van to take his place!

You think a gay fucking bus driver is going to make me flounce 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

You think a gay fucking bus driver is going to make me flounce 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

No, instead of bothering other posters you get stuck in our threesome, just dont touch my butt please im cathoilic. 😃

• Haha 1

@XTreme how does getting covid tests work in Spain? I read that the covid lateral flow tests have to be bought or appointments have to be made and that the govt had to intervene to cap the price at €3 per tests cos being ripped off for basic testing. 
Is it not like here were everyone has a free pack of them (shortage’s allowing) at home and tests regularly as a matter of course?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme how does getting covid tests work in Spain? I read that the covid lateral flow tests have to be bought or appointments have to be made and that the govt had to intervene to cap the price at €3 per tests cos being ripped off for basic testing. 
Is it not like here were everyone has a free pack of them (shortage’s allowing) at home and tests regularly as a matter of course?

I don't know for sure.......I've seen signs in the Chemists to ask for test Kits but no idea if they're free or not.

I think most people just go in the Health Centre to get tested.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You foreigners will have to pay

que-gatos.gif.15721f2a730f3a21a0668aac6af0a62f.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I don't know for sure.......I've seen signs in the Chemists to ask for test Kits but no idea if they're free or not.

I think most people just go in the Health Centre to get tested.

I’m beginning to see why we have high numbers then.
Apart from that shortage you’d be hard pushed to find a household here without a box of covid tests. But in Spain even capped at £3 euros its going to deter people from testing.
My family have all had to test weekly for various reasons and that would be €12 euros a time, one one period we had to test twice a week which would be €28! No way I’d pay that if we were symptom free.
I’m guessing that’s why you didn’t test when you and the wife felt a bit dodgy cos you don’t have a box of tests at home?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m guessing that’s why you didn’t test when you and the wife felt a bit dodgy cos you don’t have a box of tests at home?

No.....it was because we only felt a bit groggy for a day and we had no symptoms whatsoever that suggested it was Covid.

If we wanted a test then we'd just go to the Health Centre......it's open 24 hours a day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’m beginning to see why we have high numbers then.
Apart from that shortage you’d be hard pushed to find a household here without a box of covid tests. But in Spain even capped at £3 euros its going to deter people from testing.
My family have all had to test weekly for various reasons and that would be €12 euros a time, one one period we had to test twice a week which would be €28! No way I’d pay that if we were symptom free.

My eldest son, who works in a pharmacy, says that they only get a few boxes of kits in per day and they run out pretty quickly. The rest of his day is spent explaining to customers why they haven't got any kits! 😂😂😂

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Up to 500 allowed at outdoor gatherings now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-59984873

Yes but more importantly for the Rally , no limit after January 21st 

Saturday: Numbers allowed to attend an outdoor event will rise from 50 to 500

Friday 21 January: Crowds allowed to return to sporting events, paving the way for rugby Six Nations full houses in Cardiff, and no limits on those attending outdoor events

• Like 2