Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So you feckin should, us being the senior nation and all that ........................

runs away to hide

nope-baby.gif.4d8a16e85e92dce8278c3eafbca6f537.gif

are they expecting them back

47 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Dont get why thats a big deal. Wales and England often share supplies what with it being in the same NHS system for the two countries. 

yeh, i wondered  what his point was

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

yeh, i wondered  what his point was

There's apparently a shortage of testing kits so more supplies are coming across.

And I just saw that Israel have now given the go ahead for a fourth jab.

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

There is no one on here to issue such a thing..........................   is there ?

Send them to me on behalf of whoever, after 11pm can cope with anything!

• Haha 1

Look at this FFS!

1020686348_Screenshot2022-01-03133925-min.jpg.1059947245c388e27440ff8f6fa8fd7e.jpg

I knew this shit would happen......and we've still got The Three Kings celebration on Wednesday!

We're going to end up locked in again for sure!

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Look at this FFS!

1020686348_Screenshot2022-01-03133925-min.jpg.1059947245c388e27440ff8f6fa8fd7e.jpg

I knew this shit would happen......and we've still got The Three Kings celebration on Wednesday!

You might be lucky 😬

Seems Spain has a ridiculously inconsistent approach where each tiny area decides its own rules so while some are under curfew and celebrations are cancelled others places like Madrid are free to party. Mental. 
Maybe the new figures will change things or maybe everyone’s feeling like Madrid and ready to give up trying 🤷‍♀️ 

• Like 2

Wouldnt just dropping dead have been easier then the last two years of fun? Just brainstorming this one. If we were a herd of animals in africa this would have been over by now, Darwin for the win again.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You might be lucky 😬

Seems Spain has a ridiculously inconsistent approach where each tiny area decides its own rules so while some are under curfew and celebrations are cancelled others places like Madrid are free to party. Mental. 
Maybe the new figures will change things or maybe everyone’s feeling like Madrid and ready to give up trying 🤷‍♀️ 

Moreno the Andalucia Health guy will step in and start locking things down soon I'm sure.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Look at this FFS!

Well could be worse 

1 minute ago, Richzx6r said:

Well could be worse 

Worst I've seen is about 180......that was on the first wave.

They don't need to lock people in towns......just close the fucking bars and that'll stop it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Worst I've seen is about 180......that was on the first wave.

They don't need to lock people in towns......just close the fucking bars and that'll stop it.

That would be the common sense approach pete and we all know anyone who has an ounce of power in running is completely devoid of it.

So long as they don't stop me from riding there won't be any issues 

• Like 3

well Monsieur Macron has kicked up a fuckin storm here re covid, 

he said that he wanted to piss off the non vaccinated...😂

I dunno what the fuss is about, he only dared to say what the majority are thinking, that's how democracy is supposed to work isn't it? 

the latest french figures ( which concur with my experience of friends and colleagues who have or have had the omicron variant despite being vaccinated) is that the vaccine doesn't stop you getting it but apart from about 1or 2 percent of cases, if your vaccines are up to date then it's o worse than a common cold or a mild dose of flu, doesn't stop you working or going about life as normal. which means that 90 odd% of the country are facing lockdown, restrictions, and even bankruptcy in order to protect the 10 ish% who refuse to be vaccinated.  

This is NOT how democracy is supposed to work. 

yes I'm pissed off with itand its about time someone uped and told the antivaccins that they can fuck off and die.  

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

I dunno what the fuss is about, he only dared to say what the majority are thinking, that's how democracy is supposed to work isn't it? 

the latest french figures ( which concur with my experience of friends and colleagues who have or have had the omicron variant despite being vaccinated) is that the vaccine doesn't stop you getting it but apart from about 1or 2 percent of cases, if your vaccines are up to date then it's o worse than a common cold or a mild dose of flu, doesn't stop you working or going about life as normal. which means that 90 odd% of the country are facing lockdown, restrictions, and even bankruptcy in order to protect the 10 ish% who refuse to be vaccinated.  

yes I'm pissed off with itand its about time someone uped and told the antivaccins that they can fuck off and die.  

What's he plan to do Chris?

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I understand the sentiment but its not the antivaxers who cause the lockdowns and its knock on effects, its the folk who govern over you. Why go out of your way to try and piss off the antivaxers? Smacks of flexing a bit too far and punishing the majority in the process. 

Antivaxers have had far far too much attention and Macron is stoking their righteous fire. Why? Antivaxers remind me of bad dogs that have learnt any attention is better than none, its time to ignore it, they’ll come to heel or disappear.

They’ve made their choice (personally I believe in the right to govern your own body) so let them get on with it. If they die thats.. their choice same as its been with every other vaccine for well over 100 years. Just now its a political football and as long as everyone’s focussed on Covid theyre not looking at any other problems including their wonderful leaders.

So I suppose Im agreeing with you entirely but from a different perspective. Macron (any leader) should leave people to make up their own minds even if that mind is dull and let them get on with the consequences. 

• Like 2